Hey there, I'm new. :D

Options
Hey there everyone, I'm Amber and this is my first day on this site, and my first day starting to exercise and diet(Again.) I'm hoping to make new friends while I work towards my goal, which is 128lbs away. BUT, I will do this, and I WON'T give up this time. :]

Replies

• nukebhs83
    Options
    hi amber. welcome to mfp. it is a great site. my daughter (troll) is on here as well. please feel free to friend both of us.

sherri
  • imaproudme
    Options
    Hi I am new too. I would love to have some friends on here to support and get support. Annie
  • vasare
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me - I need more friends too :)
  • ambesmi
    Options
    Hi, and thanks to both of you. XD
    I've basically fallen in love with this site already. I scanned the forums before I did my workout(JUST got back) and it gave me the inspiration to make myself wake up and go.

On another note, I sent a friend request to both of you.
  • Sweetxoxcheeks
    Options
    hi i started on here last week so new to it as well , feel free to add me as a friend ... good luck with your weight loss journey x Tina
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is great! I love it! I have a long ways to go! Like 100lbs until first goal and then I will decide from there, so since we will both be here a good while, feel free to friend me =)
  • julie4760
    Options
    feel free to add me, i'm here to offer support not judgement we all struggle and I know that so well, here for you if you need support and good luck.
  • ambesmi
    Options
    Ah! So many friendly people. I've added you all. :]

Thanks!
  • msdee45
    Options
    Welcome Amber! Your gonna love it here. Stay strong and you will make your goal. Good Luck
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I love this site! been on here 65 days and I still feel as motivated as when I first started (which is a first for me lol!) good luck :)
  • mybutterfly63
    mybutterfly63 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love the site as well, slightly addicted! lol. Add me as a friend if you want and we can help motivate each other! xx
  • QBee73
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck. i think you will really love this site. I have been on for 2 months and am totally addicted to it.