New to my fitness pal

Options
I am new to this site and need all the encouragement I can get. I cannot get motivated to loose weight!!!

Replies

• riverhollow
    riverhollow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammy,

Welcome to MFP! I'm sure you're going to find tons of motivation and support here! I know I have :-)
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! MFP is great...the site, people and support! Good luck! :)
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend
  • lwhitman4
    lwhitman4 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    MFP is all you need! I can't say enough good things about this website and it's people. Feel free to add - I'll encourage if you do the same! :)
  • RickinNH
    RickinNH Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Encouragement you say? You need encouragement? Flip through some of the before-and-after threads and encouragement ye shall have.
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Howdy, welcome aboard!
  • puddin1965
    Options
    JUST THINK OF IT AS AN ADVENTURE! I KNOW ITS HARD TO BE MOTIVATED BUT REMEMBER HOW GOOD YOU WILL FEEL INSIDE AND OUT. I HAVE A LOT TO LOSE BUT PERSISTANCE WILL GET ME THERE AND YOU TOO! ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND WE WILL DO IT ONE HOUR,ONE DAY,ONE WEEK AT A TIME!
  • happy4real
    happy4real Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome & you will get lots of encourgement and support on this site! Its very benefical and great!:smile:
  • jamhamster
    jamhamster Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I felt that way once, but MFP has changed all that, people here are really nice and friendly, feel free to add me
  • MsToniBi
    Options
    The ppl here are great you will get tons of encouragement! Feel free to add me
  • canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just take a look around......so much help is available. Welcome aboard!!! Feel free to add me too :wink:
  • joysb
    joysb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    As a newcomer myself, I can vouch for feeling the same way. I think the hardest part is the beginning, the first few days. But I encourage you to start tracking your food on My Fitness Pal. It got me through that most difficult first day. Then the second day, third day, etc. Once you get going, you will be encouraged by your own progress to continue. Good luck!!!