Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Great Snacks for "really bad" Snacky Days!

Replies

• kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    You could use chocolate Cool Whip as well if you wanted to add more chocolate flavor. :) It doesn't come in fat free (that I've seen), but it's not too high in fat.

All great ideas!!! :)
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    bump! ;o) i could use some new healthy snack ideas! thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • It sounds weird, but I really enjoy Saltines with mini semi-sweet chocolate chips. It knocks out my salt AND sweet cravings.

About 140 calories for one serving.
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Those all sound fantastic! Thanks for the great ideas!
  • yummy!!! may have to try a few of these
  • The Quaker Crisp Minis are light in calories and now made with brown rice so they're whole grain. Good when I need a salt fix because of exercise.
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    thank you,,,this will be my go to on those days
  • yummers! thanks for the great tips :)
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    bump
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Thanks for this....been trying to find somethings to snack on...these sound yummy...
  • Thank you for the great ideas! I can snack and not feel guilty!
  • Another great thing (seeing as how I love sweets) is the individual sugar-free jello cups. They're cheap and only 5 calories! On my frozen graham sandwiches I drizzle just a touch of Hershey's Syrup (yum)......I can't wait to try the banana split idea!

Apple butter is another thing you can put on crackers or rice cakes. Only 15 calories for a tablespoon.
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    I take the Fiber One 90 Calorie brownies and microwave them for about 10 seconds. They are soft and taste like fresh ones out of the oven! A pal said we could try that and put a small scoop of fat-free ice cream on it too, but I haven't tried that yet!
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 195 Member
    Another great thing (seeing as how I love sweets) is the individual sugar-free jello cups. They're cheap and only 5 calories! On my frozen graham sandwiches I drizzle just a touch of Hershey's Syrup (yum)......I can't wait to try the banana split idea!

Apple butter is another thing you can put on crackers or rice cakes. Only 15 calories for a tablespoon.

Apple Butter!! LOL Thanks!!!!!! Sounds sooo yummy!!! I will buy this week! :)
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    I take the Fiber One 90 Calorie brownies and microwave them for about 10 seconds. They are soft and taste like fresh ones out of the oven! A pal said we could try that and put a small scoop of fat-free ice cream on it too, but I haven't tried that yet!

::drool:: I'm definitely trying this!
  • MjDavis1981
    MjDavis1981 Posts: 63 Member
    What are the carbs in these?
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Thanks for the ideas. I do 2 wedges of Laughing Cow sun dried tomato and mozzarella 70 calories with 10 Crunchmaster GF crackers (90 calories I believe).
  • Beauty0619
    Beauty0619 Posts: 39 Member
    omg! jess! thanks for the ideas. never tried apples with cheese. and i never thought about warming up the peach crisp cups! wow...
    another idea for "ice cream" is to freeze 2 medium bananas and mix in blender with approx 1 tbls of water (or until you get the right consistency) and you will get a nice creamy "ice cream".
  • hesa0204
    hesa0204 Posts: 4 Member
    Great ideas - I'm sure I am going to try them all eventually!
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    great ideas, thank you!