Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,191 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Will a big breakfast at IHOP adequately prepare me for my 3-hour endurance run/walk?

Will you tell us if it did once you’re done?

Well I finished, so I guess it must have, right? 😂
    Didn't I also enjoy a barbecue after the race, which should help with my recovery?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    It's only 8:30pm here, but aren't I headed to bed already?
    Didn't I get up at 3am, and hasn't it been a long day? 🥱😫😴
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,986 Member
    Options
    Aren't you silly getting up at 3 am?

Isn't that the middle of the night?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't it twelve hours later now, and I feel rested though rather sore as well?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,990 Member
    Options
    Didn't my wife's gallbladder surgery have complications resulting in pancreatitis? Wasn't it explained to me as basically a painful experience she simply has to live through with fluids, painkillers and antibiotics? Don't I feel somewhat guilty for not spending every waking moment with her, since she spends most of her time asleep and I still have to maintain the house (groceries, cooking, dishes, laundry) as well as devote time to the kids/dogs?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Don’t you know she probably appreciates that you’re taking care of everything so she can just rest and recover without guilt herself?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    @nossmf Aren't I sure she understands and like Cat said she appreciates what you are doing? But isn't you feeling this way what makes you a good husband? Don't I hope she has a speedy recovery and no more complications? ♥️
  • nossmf
    Options
    Between her being hospitalized for almost a week, plus me camping the week before that, hasn't it been almost two weeks since I last slept beside my wife? After 20 years of marriage, doesn't it feel odd not having her by my side at night?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Done with yoga, now my walk, then coffee maybe?
    Who wants coffee? ☕
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,709 Member
    Options
    Aren’t I almost always up for coffee?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Isn't that backwards? Isn't coffee supposed to get you up, not the other way around?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't that just another example of the confusing English language?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't coffee supposed to get you going, so you got to get up to get coffee to get going? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Having just finished a mocha frappuccino, aren't I sitting poolside in the shade with a nice breeze, waiting for my water aerobics class time to arrive? 😎
    Why don't I do this more often? 🤔
  • nossmf
    Options
    Don't I feel ill if I try to exercise with anything in my stomach? For that reason, don't I prefer to exercise first thing in the morning, fasted, then eat/drink once done?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Wasn't I pleasantly surprised to receive a call during my drive home from work saying my wife would meet me at home, no longer at the hospital? Won't I have to get used to the noise of the oxygen machine she needs to sleep for a few more days? Could I care less about the noise?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Well isn't that a nice surprise? Did she drive herself home from the hospital? And aren't I back to work - bright and early this morning?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Didn't my son's girlfriend give her a lift home? Didn't my boss agree to let me take the rest of the week off to be with her, minus a couple meetings I can attend by dialing in from home?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Doesn’t it sound like people are being super supportive? Heart warming, isn’t it?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Know what else is heart warming? A broken air conditioning warms the heart, the head, the feet...is there anything broken AC doesn't warm?