Hello

Options
Hello everyone,

I'm at my highest weight ever and I am having aches and pains I have never had before. I'm ready to get back feeling good again. Hoping to use MyFitness Pal to help keep me accountable and motivated. I have managed my career for years by the numbers, going to apply that with all the knowledge I have garnered over the past 30 years on health and weight loss. I have about 60 lbs to loose. Wish me luck.

Replies

• BrickFox
    BrickFox Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Be consistent and you'll get there before you know it! Same boat as you, but I've got about 70lbs to go. I believe in you 👊
  • Ineedtolose50lbs
    Ineedtolose50lbs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat… I have about 60 pounds to go now. Have had a very good first 2 days. I’m feeling excited and ready to drop this wt! Yeah us!!
  • Decoy152
    Decoy152 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can do it! Saying that from experience, tracking works 👍
  • Hodgy2357
    Hodgy2357 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Morning! I've just got back on the wagon too. Feeling positive, sent you a friends request. We can do this :)
  • msdramatic
    msdramatic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have recently come back to MFP. I had lost over 50lbs and had been doing good but menopause has hit and boy did it hit hard. The weight is starting to creep back on and my energy level has decreased significantly. I joined a gym and came back here to stop the number from increasing any more and get back to losing.
  • chickie11
    chickie11 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Working on my last 100!’
  • cbarkan1
    cbarkan1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi how are you