Consecutive Days Logging in

gsmith6313
gsmith6313 Posts: 7 Member
This week I hit my 10 year mark (3654days) of consecutive days logging in. Who else has hit a 1000 plus days?

6fycttbzfnm5.jpg

Replies

• garlo12
    garlo12 Posts: 173 Member
    Hi I'm at 1981 as of today :)
  • beabria
    beabria Posts: 541 Member
    @gsmith6313 @Lietchi @garlo12 @Chef_Barbell
    Wow - congratulations to you all! That level of consistency is really impressive!!!
  • gsmith6313
    gsmith6313 Posts: 7 Member
    Congratulations to the other “1000-Plus Days” members. I’m sure like me, you had several days where your respective streaks almost ended…whew!!!!!!
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    Impressive! I'm coming on to a year and thought that was good! Well done.
  • Needlesschatter
    Needlesschatter Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2022
    4025 today

Before My Fitness Pal I would write down what I ate on paper and use a calorie guide. I lost 60lbs in 2008 and have not put it out put it back on
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    I've logged faithfully for +3 years, but never made more than about 200 days because I spend time in remote areas that has no internet :-( I write down what I eat, and I log it post-facto, but MFP penalizes me for not logging "day of" so that that's a game I'll never win.
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    3319 here
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,255 Member
    Congrats to you all! 2410 days here - and I was one of those who did a slow-motion eye roll when it was suggested I track, log, and weigh. Not anymore!😃
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,902 Member
    2556 days
    7 years
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 523 Member
    Just a noob here about to hit 900 days.
  • Letsdothis749
    Letsdothis749 Posts: 34 Member
    Good work
  • DantheMan2517
    DantheMan2517 Posts: 134 Member
    3772 today
  • albamarie61
    albamarie61 Posts: 40 Member
    That is great! I am just happy to be about 350 days in. I did miss a few days, but retroactively added what I had or did a quick add. I wanted my "streak" to continue so I wrote the admins and they reset it. It was a one-time courtesy. They then suggested I could pre-log for when going on vacation. I use half and half in my coffee without fail so if I know I am unable to log, I just add several days worth of creamer to my breakfast. Congrats on keeping your health at the forefront!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    4025 today

Before My Fitness Pal I would write down what I ate on paper and use a calorie guide. I lost 60lbs in 2008 and have not put it out put it back on

4021 today

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,045 Member
    3555 two days ago 🎀🌺🎀🌺🎀 Hello Long Timers 👋
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,903 Member
    I've logged faithfully for +3 years, but never made more than about 200 days because I spend time in remote areas that has no internet :-( I write down what I eat, and I log it post-facto, but MFP penalizes me for not logging "day of" so that that's a game I'll never win.

I hear you. I'd be pushing about 4k, if not for my annual camping trips to parts un-wired. I'd never heard about pre-posting somehow keeping a streak alive (where post-posting doesn't), may have to try that for next year.
  • willboywonder
    willboywonder Posts: 132 Member
    That's great. I'm at 1325, and with each new day it helps motivate me to stick with it.
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    4455 today.

It would be about 150 more (not sure exactly), but we took a trip to Disney World and they didn't include free WiFi at the resort. This was before smartphones were common and before the MFP app (I think). I figured we paid enough for the trip we didn't need to add WiFi.

I did keep track of what I ate and my walking for exercise and added it to MFP when we got back home again. I "lost" 3 pounds on vacation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!