Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Cathleen669
    Cathleen669 Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Hi. Just started yesterday. Looking forward to this journey! :) Feel free to add me. I do need motivation and friends to help with this.
  • illykins87
    illykins87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Have been using my fitness pal since 2013, lost a lot but gained it all back after an injury then 2021 pregnancy I was my heaviest! Now that little one is 6 months and able to go in stroller I am trying my best to walk everyday eat better and get fit would love support and to make friends
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Hi - Looking for friends who want to lose weight. I have 10-20 pounds more I'd like to lose. Since I haven't really been losing anything lately, I started using a food scale. So that giant kodiak cakes pancake I've been having in the morning - thinking it was 190 calories, was more like 350 calories - LOL. I think weighing my portions is going to be a game changer. Really, how can you go back after you've seen the discrepancies?
  • amandamonsterrr
    amandamonsterrr Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Would be down to have a few friends on here to connect with/support each other. Starting again for what feels like the 100th time... :| I'm a vegan who is married & has 3 dogs, living in Utah. First goal is to get out of the 200s (I'm roughly 10lbs away)
  • ExerciseExtraFries
    ExerciseExtraFries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Helloo - Im Christina B)
    Ive been on the app for years but I've really buckled down in the last few months. Im on a 205 day streak right now and almost 30lb down. I am 31, Canadian, and mom of two. Ultimately, I probably have about 90lb more to lose so Ill be around for the long haul still. Always happy to have more friends.
  • isladominic
    isladominic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you all! let’s crush our goals ‘
  • Coffee_With_A_Y
    Coffee_With_A_Y Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more then welcome to add me and reach our goals together
  • LilBitofAugust
    LilBitofAugust Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm August!

I could use some new pals. Nerdly, funny pals, supportive ones too.

I'm ever surprised how many of us need more support and motivation. Me, I like a good conversation filled with bad jokes and health tips. I also like friends who post progress photos and their favorite recipes.

Thank you for this moment of you time :)
  • bethorlo
    bethorlo Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I am also a newby to myfitnesspal but really loving it. I also have no friends here yet and would love to meet some people. I am also a WW lifetime member but still have more to lose (15/20)and NEED motivation and inspiration!! I've been on a plateau for 2 darn years. ugh. Also, how do you add friends??
  • thisisfit_leigh
    thisisfit_leigh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love friends! I’m getting into condition for a swimsuit competition in October. My insta is @thisisfit_leigh if you want to add me there too!
  • mccluskeyamber
    mccluskeyamber Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m new! I need friends!! Help re motivate me 😩
  • ilikebikes2
    ilikebikes2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I heard there were friends here. I'm from Chattanooga, TN.
  • fitwithcecc
    fitwithcecc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey all! 👋

My name is Ryan. I’m a 29yo (Male, single) person living in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I enjoy working out, hiking/outdoor activities and meeting new people in person and virtually.

If you are open to meet or chat it up virtually, friend me!

All ages welcome! 🙌

Cheers,
    Ryan

(PS: here’s a quick pic of me working out by the pool 👇)
    lgqns2tff0bl.png

• jduddin
    jduddin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m in!! On a 7 day streak! Send me some motivation x
  • or3r3sl1m
    or3r3sl1m Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi folks, I'm looking for some friends to help with motivation
  • natetogg
    natetogg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi send me a request I've been using daily for a few months now and really seeing the benefits of tracking my calories.

I got fed up with yo yo dieting and training with no focus but find having an online coach paired with MFP and the support from others on the same journey helps to keep me in a positive mindset, focused and accountable.
  • Mersglowup
    Mersglowup Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like more friends.

Blissful01 is my username
  • wheels1872
    wheels1872 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Need help remotovating myself any help is appreciated add me anyone and everyone 35 year old wheelchair user
  • debbiebrzo
    debbiebrzo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! No weirdos please