Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Hide forum categories from Recent Discussions list

Options
I don't care about the majority of forum categories, so I'd like to be able to to Hide them from view, especially the Recent Discussions view. You gave us the ability to Follow a thread. Now give us the ability to Hide the stuff we don't care about.
4 votes

Open for Voting · Last Updated

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,067 Member
    Options
    Does it not work to follow the categories of interest to you (on the web it's in the 3-dots option at right of category line on main Community page), then change the view (drop down at top, on web) to "Following"?
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    To illustrate what @AnnPT77 is saying:

vri27bx7dyc6.jpg

ubujy5vygzjc.jpg

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I would also LOVE to be able to hide discussions.

I typically look at "recent discussions", but have NO interest in the chit chat/ games posts that can have thousands and thousands of responses. I'd like to be able to just HIDE those discussion threads, so the "recent discussions" search doesn't constantly show them
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,109 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I would also LOVE to be able to hide discussions.

I typically look at "recent discussions", but have NO interest in the chit chat/ games posts that can have thousands and thousands of responses. I'd like to be able to just HIDE those discussion threads, so the "recent discussions" search doesn't constantly show them

Have you tried the option above in the screenshots? With that method, I don't see any posts in Recent Discussions from the subforums I'm not following, such as chit-chat.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    @AnnPT77 and @Lietchi - THANK YOU. I've been trying to work out how to do this.