MFP The Biggest Loser Blue Team (Closed Group)

Options
binkybaby1
binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
Okay guys this will help us chat with each other and leave messages for each other.... GO BLUE!!

First order of business: I sent Betcuba and Brndygrl a message about this week's challenge as soon as I get an answer back or if I don't I will finish the competition lineup and send it in.

Second Order of business: We all have to bring our A game this week.... Don and Tira are being way to coy about this week's challenge and I have a feeling its not going to be easy. I know we can do it but start burning and losing now because we won't know until Wednesday and the clock has already started ticking.

Third Order of business: I noticed some are using the spreadsheet and some are not... I've been updating it with as much info as I get so that we can kind of gauge how our week is going by calories burned etc.... If you need help on how to get to it just let me know. If you need the link again let me know.

Now all of us need to eat really healthy, drink tons of water, and really move it!!! I know we are going to do fantastic! You are all great and its time to let everyone else see how great we are!! GO BLUE!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    looking into doctors tomorrow. My knee is Jacked! should I just see my PCP or what?
  • binkybaby1
    Options
    Sorry about your knee! I've had major problems with my knees and ankles and I know that it can really be a pain!! Let me know what your doctor says. I don't want you to injury it any more...... do you think maybe you should sit out this week's challenge? You really worked it last week with the run and the team really appreciates it. You saved brndygrl so she owes you one LOL. Who knows what they are going to do??? Have us pull a car??? Walk to the state border and back??? LOL... Let me know your thoughts. I heard from brndygrl and she's in on competing. I have to let them know today so let me know as soon as you make a decision.....heal up girl so next week you're feeling 110%!!! :wink:
  • binkybaby1
    Options
    Tuesday's Mini Blue Challenge:

Part 1: set a small exercise goal for yourself to achieve today Don't care what it is lets just burn some of those SOBs.

Part 2: All team member drink 84 ounces of water. That's 1/2 of our lightest team mates body weight!!! Chug! Chug!! Chug!!!

GO BLUE!! LOL Lets rock the day!
  • binkybaby1
    Options
    Okay ladies, I just sent in my name as captain and Kendra, Anna, and brndygrl as 3 of the 4 challengers. Depending on what Heather says about her knee either she or I will be #4. I will submit the final person to them before 8. GO BLUE!!
  • ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    The knee pain has subsided yet my leg is numb. Not a good sign. I am calling doctors in the area ATM. My PCP is like 90 and 45 mins away and has strange hours. So I am going to see if I can get someone close by. I hate to say this. But I am thinking I should sit this week out :( I am sorry guys.
  • binkybaby1
    Options
    The knee pain has subsided yet my leg is numb. Not a good sign. I am calling doctors in the area ATM. My PCP is like 90 and 45 mins away and has strange hours. So I am going to see if I can get someone close by. I hate to say this. But I am thinking I should sit this week out :( I am sorry guys.

No problem Heather I would so rather you sit this one out and heal up then to injure yourself any further!! You get better. I'll be the 4th challenger!! LOL pray for me .. tee hee... glad I have a small car if we have to pull it!!

Still keep losing....google workouts with one leg!!! LOL {{{{hugs}}}

GO BLUE!!
  • ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    Appt is @ 2 today. Husband took off work :/
  • binkybaby1
    Options
    Appt is @ 2 today. Husband took off work :/

Let us know what happened. Sent in our challengers information. All is good in the Blue World...LOL
  • ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    You guys are doing awesome !!! :smooched: