30 day shred ??

Options
ok so I'm about to restate the 30ds but had a question for those of
You currently doing it or who have before.

Is this the only excersise you do ? Or do you do other things also? I've never been a big excersiser, so last time I
Did it ( only made it to day 5 got sick and stopped) that was my only
Excersise of the day. Just curious to know what has worked for
Others ;)

Replies

• krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 5 of Level 3... and right now its my MAIN exercise.. if nothing else gets done, thats ok.. but if i can do more, I do. :)
    I am sick right now.. and its been hard but I have to stick to it.
  • horsepullerlovesme
    Options
    i dont do it everyday i also do leslie sonsone walking and wii. or i get bord easily. so i do alittle of all.
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I did it for awhile (just kept going back through the levels after the 30 days) and I would include a 30 min to an hr walk a day. Nothing hard, just a casual but brisk walk, just to get more cardio in.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    When I first started doing it... It was my only exercise. Then I started stepping it up. I'd do level 1 and 2 together. Or I'd pair something else with. You have to do what works for you though. My husband thought I was crazzy when I'd do 1 and 2 in a row.
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I do the 30 Day Shred, but I also do other things. Zumba, line dancing, cardio kickboxing, stairs, etc... pretty much whatever I feel like doing that day. I did it for 4 days straight, but ended up taking a 3 day break. The break has got to end today though! Tonight, once my kids are in bed, it's on Jillian Michaels!! :bigsmile:
  • TaraTLC83
    TaraTLC83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out. I'm going to do the couch to 5k 3 days a week and 30day shred 3 days a week with one day rest. I don't know how it's going to go (haven't started the shred yet, will start it tomorrow), but the C25K has been awesome.
  • CountryGrrrrl
    Options
    I am currently training for a half marathon, and follow a running plan. On the days in my plan where it says "rest or cross training", I am thinking of doing 30DS (so, 3 days a week, along with 4 days of running). I'd love to join a 30DS challenge or something, to keep me motivated. If you want to challenge each other, add me as a friend. :D
  • PandaofDestruction
    Options
    My friend and I just bought it- come October it is on! :)
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I was starting to think I was a big baby for
    Wanting to die at the end of level 1 work out when other people did
    Way more than that a day. But I guess you are right, I Just have to do
    What works for me :-)
  • Jerseygirl02
    Options
    I am on day one of level 3 and have been doing the 30ds consistantly for 20 days straight , including running 2 miles every other day. I just took a one day break yesterday, since I think I may have a stomach bug or something. I will be picking it up again tonight. Bottom line is you do what your body can handle. Start with just the 30ds and if you feel like your body can handle more, then include something else:smile: .