What is something you eat that fills you as a snack?

Options
2»

Replies

• vegabay
    vegabay Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A serving or a half of serving of Skinny Pop popcorn. Baby Carrots. A rice cake or a couple of mini rice cakes.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Beef jerky

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Cheerios - pour them in a cup and eat them like popcorn (no milk).
    Veggies
    Cheese sticks
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Daisy cottage cheese with cherry tomatoes! Can always add some dill or cucumbers too.
  • ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    almonds, boiled eggs, protein shake , watermelon
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Greek yoghurt fills me up. Add apple, blueberries, raspberries - whatever fruit you have around.
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I second Greek yogurt with fruit and ground flax seeds. I use plain Greek yogurt I add a drizzle of maple syrup.
  • ONUnicorn
    ONUnicorn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Whatever you eat as a snack, pair it with hot tea. I have found that if I eat or drink something hot (tea, soup, etc.) I feel more satiated than if I only eat or drink cold or room temperature foods.

Often if I want a snack I'll have some tea and yogurt with nuts, or tea with fruit and nuts, or veggies and cheese.

The keys are something hot, protien, and fiber. Those three things together are filling and satisfying.
  • Rickimariefit
    Rickimariefit Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love white cheddar popcorn. Only about 60 calories per cup. Veggies are always a go too. I love fruit so pears and pineapples for me! For candy if I absolutely want something candy I’ll eat one of those little cinnamon discs. They are like 15 calories.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    I love hot tea with a splash of creamer and 1 mini biscotti or skinny pop popcorn, pea crisps or fresh fruit popsicles
  • sarah7591
    sarah7591 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    One cup of almond milk with one scoop of chocolate premier protein powder and two tablespoons of chia seeds. Really good!