Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

How do you add pictures to your news feed

Options
HeresDan
HeresDan Posts: 7 Member
I can’t be the only person that has been having trouble adding pictures to your news feed right? Everything says use the floating + too add pics….there isn’t one! I’m using iOS on iphone 11. Please someone help!
0 votes

Open for Voting · Last Updated

Replies

• FrenchFrey76
    FrenchFrey76 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Basically, you are talking to a wall. I ask this about every 6 months. The bottom line is that UA wants your money and barely makes updates to the app. When they do update the app they only make it worse. There is no solution for this other than posting pictures to your profile page or making it a progress photo.
  • Hudson
    Hudson Posts: 74 MFP Staff
    Options
    Currently on iOS, posting a photo to your newsfeed directly is done through posting a progress photo. I'll keep passing this feedback along to the team as I did during the UA years.
  • Hudson
    Hudson Posts: 74 MFP Staff
    Options
    Oh! @HeresDan, can you share what FAQ or resource you were talking about the "floating +"? Sounds like something needs to be updated with the new layout. Thanks!