Any gamers in here? ;)

Options

Replies

• krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    i currently play lotro i used to play champions, but it got boring. then before that i played diablo 2, and even before that i played the original counter strike. i guess i have to face it.... im addicted to computer games....
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    City of Heroes/Villians, coming up on 5 years.
    DDO - not so much any more

Tabletop - D&D, Shadowrun, home systems - when we can get a [non-teeny bopper] group together (which is really tough in our current town).
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I play solo games. =)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Recovering LotRO addict here. I quit about 4 months ago. 4 65s on Firefoot... :blushing:
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Recovering LotRO addict here. I quit about 4 months ago. 4 65s on Firefoot... :blushing:

wow...... i only have a 43 and a 20 on brandywine... but they are upping the cap to 75 here soon when the new expansion Rise of Isengard comes out...
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Tonight I will be at the midnight release of Gears of War 3. I took tomorrow off from work so i can finish the story.
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    <--healer

I've played Warhammer, WoW, Lotro, AoC, Rift - also waiting for SWTOR. I got a ergonomic mouse that hopefully will allow me to keep up even though I'm on the computer for extended hours since I'm a designer.

Gamers unite!
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I've got about 2 levels left in Homefront...scary scary scenario in that game....good writing.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

wow...... i only have a 43 and a 20 on brandywine... but they are upping the cap to 75 here soon when the new expansion Rise of Isengard comes out...

Yeah, I played for about 2.5 years. About a year and a half into it I started raiding. I likely won't go back. I logged on a couple weeks ago to try to get a friend's email address and it just didn't feel the same...
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Check out my shirt in my profile pic.
    Played WoW until I had my little guy. I miss it. Still friends with everyone in my guild.

'Rock out with your 'lock' out'
    That was actually my all warlock pvp team name :)
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Oh..didn't see anyone mention left 4 dead...
    Anyone played dead island yet?
  • MaruManic
    MaruManic Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just got dead island and tore into it tonight on the ps3. Gotta say I loved it. The styles a lot of fun, and it doesn't feel as pressure filled as a lot of other zombie games. :) id deff reccomend it.
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    It's a shame Dead Island got such flack from the press, it turned me off. But I've seen many more positive things from actual players in the last couple weeks I might have to check it out.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not I play video games! My specialty is RPGs and MMORPG :) Im playing Runes of Magic right now :)
  • radiotrash
    radiotrash Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I used to be a huge WoW addict but I've stopped playing MMOs because I'm too addictive to them. With solo games there is an eventual "end".

I tend towards action, RPGs, and FPSs now. I never play multiplayer, just solo or co-op with the boyfriend. :)
  • Jojo2k11
    Options
    Just stopped playing WoW because my PC couldn't handle the raid instances. Now I'm playing Minecraft and patiently waiting on Diablo 3...I better exercise now while the gettin's good lol
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    No....I'm a gamer...but I HATE MMO's.

But I DO LOVE RPG's. Grew up on Final Fantasy.

Currently been playing alot of FPS though, not online, just not a big fan of it.

Going through Homefront now, just finished up Mafia II, and also going through the New Vegas DLC's.

ME TOO lol
    except the FPS
    FF is AMAZING..mafia II was pree gud and new vegas is awesum
    i love me some fable though lol
    and some racing
    psh we will jus say i like almost errything except i really dont play online :P

I remember Fable....great game!! I don't have a console anymore so all my gaming is done on PC...just finished Homefront...scary scenario....possibly going to start Dead Island...not sure though.
  • paulahhhh
    Options
    HA!! I just started playing LoL! Like not even 24hrs ago =X

Thanks to ShanaDarling... She got me to play WoW for like a couple months.. and now LoL? Ohhhh Boyyyy
  • Chaseyk
    Chaseyk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey people :D

I use to play PC games but the hours of sitting on my butt started adding to the hours is sit on my butt at work :(

2 of my favorite things is my Play-station 3 and my treadmill, I use to get home from work and play PS till my fiancee got home.
    Then it changed to jumping on the treadmill till he gets home. I really missed my gaming as that is the only time slot i have available so I tried doing both at the same time.
    Not a very good idea while playing Fallout New Vegas I lost my footing and fell off my treadmill, im ok :)
    Now we have a Wii

Have been working out everyday of the week for the passed 2 weeks and feel great.
  • MaruManic
    MaruManic Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's a shame Dead Island got such flack from the press, it turned me off. But I've seen many more positive things from actual players in the last couple weeks I might have to check it out.

I think it got such bad press because they expected something a little different, and instead of appericaing how good it was they were dissapointed that their expectations were not met. Just my opinion though!

At the very least, rent it. No reason to spend 60 bucks on something you don't know you'll like. [Though I'm betting you'll enjoy it. I'm a picky gamer and I'm lovin' it.]