Team Jungle Jewels (Sept Chal) - Week 4 (CLOSED GRP)

Options

Replies

• ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    100 jumping jacks, 100 crunches, 35 split squats, 2min bear walk
    2 mile walk

under cals
    8 glasses water
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Alright, ladies!! Week 4, day 1!!

Sick is no longer an option for me!!!

Started with bodypump class....
    on to:
    tabata....done....
    3 minute bearwalk - I feel so awkward doing this...but it's done!
    100 Toe Touches....done!
    100 Crunches....done!!
    100 Jumping Jacks....done!
    50 Burpees (they’re back) ..... done...wow...that took alot of diet Coke... ha!!
    40 Windshield Wipers....done!!
    50 Split Squats .....done!!
    Every muscle in my body is shaking tonight!! hahah!!

Under cals...check
    Over water...check!!

Y'all are ROCKIN' this!!!
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WEEK 4 - DAY 1

I also did what Jules posted and added on after the real exercises were posted:

5 min Bear Walk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks ,75 Windshield Wipers, 75 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 75 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 70 Lunges (35 each leg), 50 Burpees (they’re back), 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump) - DONE!

64 oz. Water - done
    Calories under - done

Forgot to add I did 100 extra crunches :)
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Week 4/Day1
    Pygmy Tribal
    h2o over
    cals under
    exercise done

Jules I'm staying if you'll have me.. I quit my other biggest loser challenge because being on your team gets results! :wink:
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Week 4/Day1
    Pygmy Tribal
    h2o over
    cals under
    exercise done

Jules I'm staying if you'll have me.. I quit my other biggest loser challenge because being on your team gets results! :wink:
    Of course I want you Monica - I want ALL of you to stay another month :heart:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I am late again
    Wk 4 day one
    All exercise done
    water over
    Cals under!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    GOOD MORNING JUNGLE JEWELS –

We must have the strongest team of all!! Whilst all those around us are disbanding & regrouping - the Jungle Jewels are getting stronger by the day!!

Yesterday was another amzing day - keep it up Jewels!!

Today’s challenge is:-

PYGMY SERIES - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    OR
    BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

AND Week Four Weekly Team Challenge -
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches.

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY LADIES :-)
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the extra vine to swing on, but I think I hit a tree and lost my memory! I forgot to post for yesterday and happily went to sleep. :D

I completed my exercises for day 1. Did do the 5 minute bear walk broken into two segments.
    I did a regular workout and added an extra mile. Drank all my water (11 glasses) and was under my calories!

And, I would lo continue this journey into October with you gals! I think this may be the first challenge where everyone in the team has stuck it through for the entire challenge! wOOt!
  • trimom63
    Options
    And, I would lo continue this journey into October with you gals! I think this may be the first challenge where everyone in the team has stuck it through for the entire challenge! wOOt!

You know, Sarah, I think you're right based on what I've seen in the past and present with other teams....we have an INCREDIBLY driven team...and we all get along so well!! Did you notice your status got a Jules and Jill hijacking yesterday?? haha!!! We haven't done that for a while...and YOU were one of the lucky recipients!! hahha!!
  • jaeone
    Options
    BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) -
    Tabata 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses,
    3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers,
    3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops,
    30 Pushups Modified

100 crunches towards to the challenge!!

Done
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    WEEK 4 - DAY 2

30 Pushups Modified

100 crunches towards to the challenge!!

Under cals
    Water - over

ALL DONE!!
  • jaeone
    Options
    Water over Calories under!
  • littlemount
    Options
    Week 4/ Day2
    50 swimmer presses
    50 wood chops,
    50 21's
    50 lawnmovers

40 minutes of walking

Congrats to whole team for doing so well.

quote of the day- When everyone is moving forward together success takes care of itself - Henry Ford
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WEEK 4 - DAY 2

30 Pushups Modified - done

64oz. Water - done
    Under Calories- done

100 more crunches- done

1 hr. Kicboxing

ALL DONE!!
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    Hi to my wonderfully supportive team, I am looking for some support right now! I just lost my job and had to take my old job back and had major stress reguarding the loss of the grant that was funding my current job that I lost and the late hours I will have to work with my old/new job that I will be working now and there was also some drama regarding if I would even be paid the next two weeks...thank God Almight that I will be...anyways, I hit rock bottom yesterday. I even ate when I wasn't hungry... A LOT... needless to say I went over calories and did not even exercise. I am not sure I am going to exercise today maybe some tonight when I get home, I am fighting depression hard, ever since the spring when I graduated from college... sorry that this sounds like a pity party but I really want to stay involved and I am so inspired by all of you.

Hopefully I will do a make up day tomorrow, but I am staying under calories and over on water today for sure, I wont allow one day to break my diet!

Sincerely,
    Crystal
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Crystal - Definately here for you 150%. Ive been through a lot of dark times myself and can identify with depression. Hang on girl - just plug in and push through. Things will get better - they always do. I know its hard when you are the midst of things - but just keep your eyes on the prize girl!! Im only a message away.

3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses
    3 sets of 21’s
    3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s
    3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers
    3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks
    3 sets of 15 Woodchops
    30 Pushups (modified if needed)
    Tabata
    DONE

Calories - under
    water - over

6km walk
    100 bonus crunches (total of 200 to date)
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    6 sets of 15: woodchops, swimmers press, lawnmower, 21s
    2 mile walk

I want this week to be done.. way too many "bad" food cravings this week!
  • trimom63
    Options
    Crystal...yes...we ARE here for you!! You're such a driven person...you can overcome ANYthing including this little setback! Yes, I said "little" on purpose....the big things in life are things like your HEALTH!! Pull the old bootstraps up, (or get your skates on!), get on the move (exercise), and be strong! Go try a boxing class or something...get your frustrations out and burn massive calorise at the same time....and you KNOW that exercise is a mood regulator! I know it's tough to get moving, but once you do, you're going to feel better!
    Hugs to you, my friend...if there's anything I can do!
  • trimom63
    Options
    Good day today....

Cals under
    Water over
    All exercises done AFTER my Turbo Kick class....I'm tired and sore..... that's a GOOD thing..... :yawn:
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hey Crystal, I'm sorry to hear about your job situation. I was cut back to half my hours back in December and have been searching for a new job ever since. I Know how you feel and I'm here if you just need to chat about it. Don't let the depression swallow you up!
    It had me pver eating and over sleeping and i didnt even want to get out of bed.. I regret losing those couple of months.
    *big hugs to you*

Pygmy Tribal
    Week 4/Day 2
    3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers 10 min 2 MILE WALK 30 MIN
    Over water
    Under cals