I am looking for an accountability partner

rightprice307
rightprice307 Posts: 2 Member
edited July 2022 in Getting Started
Good day All, I am interested in finding a guy who can help keep me accountable and I can help him as well. I’m 52, need to lose about 40+ lbs, and motivated to live long for my family.
Tagged:

Replies

• daisymckenzie8
    daisymckenzie8 Posts: 1 Member
    We’ll keep pushing you can do this
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    I may be interested, shoot me a friend request & message. I'm 39, my first goal is to lose 100lbs and we'll go from there.
  • jdingram1
    jdingram1 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey! I'm 52 also with the same goal. Started out needing to lose 43 to get my BMI to the "normal" range. I'm 15lbs down so far. Doing it pretty slowly this time, but it seems to be working. Your acct is private, so I can't send a request, but feel free to send me one.
  • tegeusCromis
    tegeusCromis Posts: 3 Member
    63, need to lose 30. Did it before and gained it all back. I don’t work anymore so I don’t have any structure, so it’s easy to hit the ‘fridge. Going to Europe in November & want 20 of it gone by then.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,504 Member
    ... you can do this

She's right, stick with it.
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 472 Member
    50 here, working on losing 150lbs for the second time. I'm doing it for the same reason as you, to be there for my family. Just remember that reason when you ever you feel like skipping a workout, or binging on something and you will get there. I stopped doing that, and ended almost back where I started. We can do this!
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    I’m in the same boat as you are. Same age and about the same amount to loose. Add me if you want.
  • I am your guy let’s do this bro!!!! I start tm morning.
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    edited December 2022
    tried to add you but , not able to do so
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,504 Member
    We’ll keep pushing you can do this

Daisy, you still tracking here on MFP. How is it working for you?