Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    j2nsvorab7bs.jpeg
    Camping inventory list

Dryer lint - covers in candle wax - is a great fire stater whilst camping - put a little lint in each slot of an egg Carton then pour soem wax over it - and just use one each time you need a fire - worked well for us anyway - have fun out there -
    You mean you’re not supposed to douse the whole shebang with lighter fluid? Hmm. I’ll give it some thought😂
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    j2nsvorab7bs.jpeg
    Camping inventory list

Dryer lint - covers in candle wax - is a great fire stater whilst camping - put a little lint in each slot of an egg Carton then pour soem wax over it - and just use one each time you need a fire - worked well for us anyway - have fun out there -
    You mean you’re not supposed to douse the whole shebang with lighter fluid? Hmm. I’ll give it some thought😂

Only you can prevent forest fires 😉

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,190 Member
    Options
    j2nsvorab7bs.jpeg
    Camping inventory list

Wow you're organized!
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited August 2022
    Options
    j2nsvorab7bs.jpeg
    Camping inventory list

Wow you're organized!

I use lists like this because I am not organized. I need to create external systems to compensate for my scattered mind.

Also I took the list from REI and just modified it to fit my needs.

In addition to this list I have one that tells me what preparation I need to do each day leading up to when we leave, a grocery shopping list, a loose menu plan, and lists for my children to use for their own packing.

Knowing that this is all pre-thought out helps me not get overwhelmed. I do all of the mental work upfront and then all I have to do is walk in the steps.

This probably sounds really uptight. 😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

j2nsvorab7bs.jpeg
    Camping inventory list

Wow you're organized!

I use lists like this because I am not organized. I need to create external systems to compensate for my scattered mind.

Also I took the list from REI and just modified it to fit my needs.

In addition to this list I have one that tells me what preparation I need to do each day leading up to when we leave, a grocery shopping list, a loose menu plan, and lists for my children to use for their own packing.

Knowing that this is all pre-thought out helps me not get overwhelmed. I do all of the mental work upfront and then all I have to do is walk in the steps.

This probably sounds really uptight. 😂

I'm a bit similar - I like having lists when I need to pack for something because the act of crossing something off is super satisfying
    I have, in my neediest of times, written things on the list that I had already done just so I could cross them off 🤦‍♀️

• ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 542 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Just finished 15 minute HIIT on max trainer. About to do some resistance band rehab on my rotator cuff and then 200 abdominals.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    Options
    Sitting here wide awake. 😳
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 29,241 Member
    Options
    Enjoying a quiet Saturday morning with a cup of coffee and some fruit and cereal.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,096 Member
    Options
    Helping my mom shop for a new car…
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,190 Member
    Options
    Gotta make beds for the next showing.
    Open house tomorrow so anyone in the city who hasn't seen it can
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Killing time before I go on a lunch date
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the few hours I'll have to myself today

That's always nice. Enjoy 😊
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Boozing
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Drinking my coffee and reading posts... laughing 😂
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    Living the good life.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options
    Setting up my yoga mat and dumb bells. I haven't really workout in a week and my body is telling me it's time.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,096 Member
    Options
    Setting up my yoga mat and dumb bells. I haven't really workout in a week and my body is telling me it's time.

Get it K!
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options

Get it K!

Thanks C! Definitely put in the effort.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I have to travel alot for work this week so I did some meal preps so I can sleep a little longer in the morning 😊k52a19vml74a.jpg
    🤩 ⭐️