Least/Favorite Level of 30DayShred??

Options
Okay, so my absolute least favorite level of the 30DS is Level 2. Hate it. I could go on and on about all the parts I don't like. (probably because they're too hard for me, ha!) My favorite Level is 3. :) Just thought I'd share.
How about you? Have a least and most favorite Level? Share! :)

Replies

• MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Same as yours! ;o) I HATE cheer squats with v-raise. HATE HATE HATE HATE THEM!!!
  • khartley535
    khartley535 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Uh oh! I start level 2 on Thursday. You guys are scaring me.
  • auntied
    auntied Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great! I just got it today was going to start tomorrow! I can hardly wait.... I'm not good at stuff as it is. I ride a stationary Bike , Weights and Wii. But thought I need a change... LOL
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I'm quite a fan of level 3, but also like level 1 if done with weights for all the cardio parts!

Level 2 ruined my knee, so I haven't done it in ages, so I can't remember much about it!

(On that note, I always recommend newbies to ease into level 2, by alternating it with L1 for a few days first! Hopefully this will prevent knee issues like many of us have had!)
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hated level 2 the first time around. Loved the first level the most.

Im starting the second round today. Maybe my thoughts will change.
  • jcbernahl
    jcbernahl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 1 and can't even think about any other level right now! So when do you move to the other levels, not that I am anywhere near getting through the first level yet! :smile:
  • GkMusic
    GkMusic Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I just finished the shred and started ripped in 30. I would also say 2nd level of the shred was my least favorite. Although, one thing I am having problems with on every level is shoulder pain. I want to keep doing these workouts, but I might have to take a break.
  • mrselbow
    mrselbow Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sick of level one... I've done it so many times and hardly burn many calories when I do it nowadays. I like 2 & 3 about the same amount.
  • JJHudgens
    JJHudgens Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My knees were definitnely feeling and sounding crunchy yesterday! Ugh! I love the whole workout though, I really am starting to see results-- therefore I continue forth! :)