worst monthly visitor besides bills. lol, LADIES ONLY!!

Options
Our worst monthly visitor besides bills (lol) had came to hang out with me today. Smh, I feel so bloated & I'm craving EVERYTHING!! like literally sweets & salty food. My diary is open to view btw for any feedback, today - so far, i'm doing great as far as eating wise.. don't mind the weekend though (I was on vacay!!) Anyway.. ladies, what has helped you control these TOM cravings?!? Sometimes I even gain weight! TOM loves to hang out with me for a week straight, I seriously can't stand it hahaha. I heard it's mainly water weight we gain.. not quite sure the accuracy on that but I need a few tips here on how not to binge this week :(

Replies

• sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I sympathize with you completely -- I have mine this week too. It's just AWFUL.
  • mwoo88
    Options
    I have the same issue right now! lol. I was doing soo well and excercising and everything untill , i too had a visitor! my cravings completly took over my weekend !lol. now im finding it hard to get back into it,n i cant afford to wait till the visitor leaves! :/ lol
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    drink water!!! i'm expecting mine within the next couple of days and i've been chugging like crazy.
  • deegarcia19
    Options
    The same thing happens to me it's horrible. I get cravings for "junk" food like no other. What I do is drink EXTRA water, stock up on MIDOL extra strength, and when I get a SERIOUS craving I suck on a milk chocolate hershey kiss. (22 calories a piece)
  • LaEsperanza
    Options
    Yaaa girl tell me about the bloatinggg and cravingss!!
    something weird is happening to me though.. I would literally have my TOM the 4 of the month but then the bloating for the next TOM starts around the 15 .. I dont get to enjoy feeling lite for long .. does that usually happen to anyone here?