Who else loves N.C.I.S :-D

Options
13»

Replies

• jendra11339
    Options
    I love NCIS!
    I love the whole team- Abby, Gibbs, Tony, McGee, Ducky, and Ziva. Just a great mix of personalities.
    I'm watching the season premiere right now!
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    excellent show Mark Harmon makes a fantastic Marine Gunny
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Love the show!
  • mrs_rachel_lynch
    Options
    All you guys in America are sooo lucky! with season 9 starting there now, im nearly finished watching season 8, what will i do wiyhout my N.C.I.S fix! Don't know when we'll see season 9 here!
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    All you guys in America are sooo lucky! with season 9 starting there now, im nearly finished watching season 8, what will i do wiyhout my N.C.I.S fix! Don't know when we'll see season 9 here!

You cant find it online? Im not sure if they have the full episodes online...but you can try looking! :)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

You cant find it online? Im not sure if they have the full episodes online...but you can try looking! :)

Here is where I watch it (we watch everything on-line). Pick your episode and then choose your link, I prefer Putlocker, Sockshare, or Megavideo (you can only watch 70 mins at a time on megavideo). They have every episode from all the seasons and they put up the new episodes within 24 hours of it being aired.

http://www.1channel.ch/watch-5184-Navy-NCIS-Naval-Criminal-Investigative-Service
  • mrs_rachel_lynch
    Options
    Oooo :-D Yay i'll check that out! thanks ladys :) xx
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Who loved last nights episode??? I'm stoked that we finally know a bit more about McGee's family!