What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Well since I have a relaxing evening ahead, I'm going to turn on a few candles and find a couple of movies on Netflix to watch and enjoy my low key evening. A cocktail might be consumed too....maybe...probably...I'm already drinking it 😂

My kind of night. Enjoy K!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,126 Member
    Lounging in the skating lounge
    1iiocwyk838e.jpg
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Trying to get all my work done so I can take the day off tomorrow.
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Just got done cutting my grandpa's grass, about to cut my yard, then taking the kids to football practice
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    tigrig wrote: »
    Just got done cutting my grandpa's grass, about to cut my yard, then taking the kids to football practice

That's very nice of you to do that for your grandpa
  • tigrig

That's very nice of you to do that for your grandpa

He's always been there for me, so it's my turn to help take care of him 🙂
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Trying to decide what to wear for a date night 🥰
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Birthday suit? 😉😂
  • CoffeeNstilettos

Birthday suit? 😉😂

Absolutely for dessert 😏🤣
  • tigrig
    Listening to the water in my shower run when I should actually BE in the shower
  • CoffeeNstilettos

So you're on the toilet?
  • tigrig

So you're on the toilet?

So you're on the toilet?

🤣🤣 no, I was actually leaning against the wall in my room thank you very much
  • CoffeeNstilettos

So you're on the toilet?

So you're on the toilet?

The mental image is a little weird to me😬
  • CoffeeNstilettos

Jo's idea is great 😂 but where you going?

Dinner, the restaurant is by the beach. ❤
  • tigrig

So you're on the toilet?

So you're on the toilet?

The mental image is a little weird to me😬

Haha nothing weird, just leaning against the wall looking at my phone
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,516 Member
    Just finished eating dinner. I should be responsible and do the dishes, then work on an RFQ for a job in October. I also have to load equipment into my car for tomorrow's job. What I want to do is enjoy an after dinner coffee.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Just finished eating dinner. I should be responsible and do the dishes, then work on an RFQ for a job in October. I also have to load equipment into my car for tomorrow's job. What I want to do is enjoy an after dinner coffee.

But errybody knows caffeine after 2 pm not ideal for adequate sleep my friend -
  • cowsfan12
    Watching my daughters soccer practice- She only has 2 more years left - ngl ima miss running these kids around
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,516 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Who said anything about caffeine?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Who said anything about caffeine?

Well then by all means - carry on 👍