New biggest loser.

Options
Gary1977
Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
Someone fill me in. I've only caught the last 30 minutes. I need your help my fellow MFP'ers

Replies

• ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    A lot of great weight loss so far....the highest loss in a week has been 37 pounds.....wow!!!!!
  • Gary1977
    Options
    A lot of great weight loss so far....the highest loss in a week has been 37 pounds.....wow!!!!!

Thanks for the info:flowerforyou:
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh Gary, I've had it on, and I've been watching it with one eye, but have been cooking a late supper because kid had volley ball tonight. But I'm pretty sure you can catch it on NBC.com.
  • SISDONNAK
    SISDONNAK Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Love the 3 trainers and I love the fact that the right trainers got the appropriate groups they did.
  • dannylives
    Options
    Anna Kournikova is a trainer! That huge black dude used to be a NFL linebacker and was crying like a little baby during his workouts. One of the ladies dad died and she had to leave the show for a few days. I'm gonna try and watch the whole season!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I'm was suprised to see Anna as a trainer, and I'm curious to see if she can be a hard@ss. She seems a little meek. BUT I can't wait to see Hannah next week!
  • Gary1977
    Options
    Thanks everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • kerrydunning
    Options

37lb in 1 week is that even possible!!??