Hello!

Options
Hello All!

I'm Laura, a 30 year old from Canada. I have two children - an 12 year old son and 5 year old daughter, and have been married for almost 10 years! I work full time in a lawyer's office which I love! I'm an avid reader, a make-up junkie, and a real homebody! I love nothing better than being home with my husband and kids!

I currently weigh 251.4lbs - I've lost 21.8lbs in about 16 weeks on Weight Watchers. I love the plan and will be using this site as an extra weapon in my belt - this is a big fight for me! I've always been "chubby" but at my heaviest I was 281, my ww starting weight was 273.2lbs and I\ve had enough!

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and supporting each other on this journey!

Replies

• Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here about a month and find the information helpful as well as most of the people. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Danelyh
    Options
    Hi and welcome! You will find this site helpful and motivating. Knowing that others are going thru the same think and reading their successes keeps me positive and motivated. I hope you like it as well. Please add me as a friend if you would like:smile:
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    welcome!

way to go on how much you've already lost. keep up the great work!

oh, and random fact, i love make up too :)
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You sound like a lot of fun and very grounded. I hope you find all the resrouces you need.
  • spirdione
    spirdione Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am new here and am about to start a local mother/daughter weight loss program (kinda like a biggest loser thing) and I am excited. They want us to keep all of our statistics on this website. If anyone has any tips on this website please let me know.

I am a mom of two teenage girls 16 and 18 and am from Florida. I am attending college full time and graduate in about 1 1/2 year and want to be in good shape to finally get my dream job! I have struggled with my weight all my life. I am SO tired of it, I just want to get it off and stay that way. I have already started by changing alot of in my life, I am already eating better and have started exercising. I am already lost 23 pounds! Just want to keep it going! Thanks for any help and encouragement you can give.

Hope to find some new friends!

How do you get your progress bar on your posts?