I think my body is bass akwards!

So I thought that exercise was supposed to give you this natural high and make you feel all happy and stuff? While I do feel that sometimes, other times when I've had a super intense workout I just wanna bust out crying. What. The. Crap?!!!! I think its because I just think "Oh my god that was such an intense workout and I DID IT". But I don't know. I feel like a weirdo for getting all teary eyed as Tony Horton acts like a total goober. BAH! Anyone experience this? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Please tell me I'm not crazy!!!

Replies

• Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    I blame Tony.
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    No. You are not crazy. The first time I actually finished a spinning class, I broke into tears when I reached my car. My physical fitness journey has also been an emotional journey. Every goal that I achieve is like peeling back one more layer of self-doubt and low self-esteem thoughts. I tell myself all the time, "You did it!" and it feels so good.
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    I think it is just hormones. I do the same thing.
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Stick with it. After the norm becomes working out regularly, you notice it more when you take a few days off from exercise. When exercise becomes easier, it feels much better, and you will miss not doing it. You are doing great. Keep pumping!
  • amygibson82
    amygibson82 Posts: 28 Member
    I blame Tony.

Me too :grumble: