Sisterhood HCP Week 8

Options

Replies

• thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    AHEM. ATTENTION PLEASE. THE PLATEAU IS OVER!!!!!!!!!

Two pounds gone!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

omg it feels so good to see a different number on that scale.

it took a month but I broke that $%^&* plateau!!!!
    Congrats! Plateau's can be very hard to get through. Lots of people give up but you stayed strong and made it.
  • missmez
    missmez Posts: 104
    Options
    I can't weigh in yet this week. Our friendly competition at work is over and so there is no more scale here - I need to go buy a new one! But... I can say that my jeans fit better (put them on yesterday and was pleasantly surprised!). I'll post my weight loss (how's that for optimism) as soon as I go out and buy a scale!

Congrats on everyone's weight loss and maintaining!

Jen

ps: Resa & Pepa - love the new pics!
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I am proud of my daughter :smooched: :bigsmile: and I want to thank all of you for being there :flowerforyou: .

I lost nothing this week.:cry: I know I should be happy that I haven't gained but it's not easy for me to see that dial on the scale not budging at all. :grumble: I'm really being good, none of my bad habits have resurfaced yet, no bad food snacking, eating good protein, little if any cheese, except for cottage cheese.

I have been eating three healthy meals a day and excercising too, cardio and weight training. The :devil: in me is whispering to cut back on the carbs, even though they are all whole grain. I've been drinking lots too. I'm wondering if I just can't handle 1,200 calories. I'm wondering what the heck is going on here?:sad:

Ri, this takes slow and steady to a whole 'nother dimension..LOL

As for all...123 lbs is huge..I'm glad everyone is doing so well, and at least I haven't gained anything..I hope next week things are different for me. Thanks y'all

Don't lose heart!!! I know that we will continue to do well, and that includes you!!! Maybe you're not eating enough calories... Try adding in a snack or two, and see if that helps...
  • MissResa
    Options
    Lucky-You're doing great!!! I'm glad the weight loss has started again for you, and I hope your stress level has gotten better, too!!!
  • MissResa
    Options
    Oopps, double post...
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Great job everyone this wk!

123 lbs is a huge accomplishment in only a few months :drinker:

I can only imagine what those number will be like in a few more :happy: Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    So now with Lucky's the total is 125!!!!
    To answer the question, I just took all the posts and added them together. Some people started the site before the group, so I just began counting when the group started.

Resa -- when you said I juggle kids, house, hubby and animals, let's just clarify that. I'm not nearly the super-woman you make it sound. Kids is only one, and she takes good naps.:laugh: So we get quite a bit of work done during those times, and if necessary the neighbor sits for a while. Sometimes she comes with us to check cows, she likes car rides anyway. House? Well I'll admit, I haven't been up on things like I was, the dishes might have to sit for a day or 2 (no dishwasher), but we're using mostly paper plates anyway. The laundry is a grab and go kind of thing. I have a few baskets that need to be folded, but let's face it, I've always hated that. :laugh: Hubby? whatever. :laugh: :laugh: And well, we know the story on the animals.:wink: The next few days will be busy. We haven't been able to tag calves in a few days (can't in cold weather cuz it messes up their ears, hurts, and doesn't heal right) so now we have something like 30 to do all at once!:noway:
    I haven't been able to make myself make time to exercise, so I try to get all the physical activity I can in throughout the day. Today I helped wrestle a 500+ lbs. tractor tire back on:grumble: . Then I loaded 50 lbs. mineral onto the truck and helped unload 250 lbs. feeder tubs. I try to make an effort and jog to gates instead of walk , or jog to the barn instead of taking the 4 wheeler. I feel like it's enough to at least maintain, so far it's worked, I guess we'll see.:wink:
    Jen -- the friendly competition at work, how did you do in it?
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am 147.5 this week.. that is down 1.5 from last..
  • MissResa
    Options
    Mister Sister was looking for us!!! We need to keep on bumping this thread up so he can find us!!!
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Okie Dokie Bump:laugh:
  • MissResa
    Options
    BUUUUUUMMMMMPPPP!!!!
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    hello my people how is everyone? nyc is cold again its like mother nature is going through menapause or something one day hot one day cold.

we cant have mister sister not find us ...here we are here we are:bigsmile:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Good morning, Ari!!! You must have sent some of your weather my way, because I woke up this morning, and it's chilly and SNOWING!!! Take it back, I want it to be warm!!! Tee-hee.:bigsmile:

Yesterday it was in the 40's here, which is like t-shirt and flip flop weather for us Alaskans... Everything was melting and the roads were all clear. I think that mother nature is bi-polar... But maybe menapausal, too.:laugh:
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Oh i hear ya ladies! It is freezing here in MI again :angry: I cant wait to go to chicago this wkend for St. Patty's day, its supposed to be in the 50's :love:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Is Chicago warm when it's in the 50's? Brrrr, I hate it when it's windy, and I always associate wind with Chicago... Stay away from their pizza!!! Or, if you have some, send a slice my way!!!:devil:
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    It's warm for being March :laugh: . Hopefully it wont be too windy because I will be outside all day in the parade and what not :huh:

I wont be having pizza, cuz I am making sure to pack healthy low low cal snacks because it is pretty much a huge drinking fest. I am hoping all the dancing and walking around will get rid of some calories though :drinker:

I will definitely try to take some pictures, they dye the river green! :sick:
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wow...its almost 60 here today and I am FREEZING.... Its supposed to be 80s next week
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Wow...its almost 60 here today and I am FREEZING.... Its supposed to be 80s next week

Where are u located?
  • tidwelljw
    tidwelljw Posts: 146
    Options
    Hey Everyone......It's good to find ya'll again. I looked int he recent posts earlier today and couldn't find you. We have had FDIC auditors at our bank the past two weeks and work has been CRAZY! In the banking world their word is law so we have been trying to keep them happy! Anyway, the weight loss thing at work is going good. I was down about 1.5 lbs. Not great, but considering I didnt work out last week I'll take it. I know I haven't been posting like I should, but twith the move coming up in two weeks and we had a puppy that just had surgery it's been crazy trying to get everything taken care of. On top of that My father in law is getting deployed for another tour in Afganastan next week so we've been with them more. Needless to say it sounds like all of us have been busy! Evrryone stay strong and don't eat the junk food like the Black team did on Biggest Loser Tuesday!!!
  • MissResa
    Options
    Welcome back, Mister Sister!!! I hope your days get a little less stressful... I know how hard it can be, especially with deployed family members... Don't be a stranger!!!:tongue: