I wish everyone knew....

Options
2»

Replies

• _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    There might be a motorcycle in your blind spot, look twice, save a life.

this.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    There might be a motorcycle in your blind spot, look twice, save a life.

this.

This x20!

Also, if you are going to have items in your truck, please secure them. My fiance was nearly KILLED driving home on his harley one time because some jack wagon didn't secure the stuff in the back of their vehicle.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Disclaimer - this is not directly at the motorcycle comment...

Do NOT hang out by my rear quarter panel (aka blind spot)! If you start passing me and then all of a sudden decide to slow down for whatever idiotic reason like your cell phone just rang, please don't just hang back there. It makes me extremely nervous! Pass me or slow down enough to get behind me.

And please, for the love of all that's holy and good, pay the F attention to what's going on around you. Guess what, that sign you just missed, it said you need to merge - and now you're stuck beside an 18 wheeler and running out of lane. DUH!
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    I wish everyone knew to stay off there damn phone when there driving and pay attention to the damn road.....this pisses me off and makes me have road rage!!!!!:grumble:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    29712627379764263647210.jpg
    I am trying to get these installed everywhere I can....

This - please CT needs these badly...
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    One for my work colleagues...

Those "phone booths" are not sound proof, especially if you have a big mouth.. And really, I don't want to know when the next firing wave date is scheduled... so insensitive...
  • mizzougirl84
    Options
    I wish everyone knew the power of a SMILE - you just never know what another person is going through and that smile tells them, hey - I may / may not know you, but I do care. We humans are blessed with the ability to have compassion toward others and should exercise it more. I feel the same way about hugging a kid, as a teacher they say you shouldn't, but good grief - that may be the ONLY hug that kid gets all day! I'm so glad you are all here and working on being physically healthier / maintaining. If you need encouragement - or a virtual :) I'm here!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    29712627379764263647210.jpg
    I am trying to get these installed everywhere I can....

YES!!! This drives me bananas! Sunday drivers in the left lane. GAH! Or when youre entering the highway and all the traffic in the merging lane are clear to move over so you can get on the highway but they dont. Makes me road rage.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    See for you its a mini cooper for me its always a subaru.

Not it!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I wish everyone knew to stay off there damn phone when there driving and pay attention to the damn road.....this pisses me off and makes me have road rage!!!!!:grumble:
    Here in California, It's illegal to drive while holding a phone and/or to send and read text messages. Yet people still do it.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Just reminded.... :indifferent:

I wish every knew to flush the toilet when you use a public restroom. :sick:

I don't care what kind of a barn you live in at home. :sick:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options

You know, employees may have to wash their hands... but no one said I have too! Ha! Ha! Ha! To the salad bar!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

You know, employees may have to wash their hands... but no one said I have too! Ha! Ha! Ha! To the salad bar!!!

You should tour! :laugh: :laugh:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I wish people in Texas knew how to drive at the speed limit. There needs to be a speed minimum here! :explode:
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    I wish people knew that you don't have to make a complete stop to make a right turn, unless you are at a red light and there is oncoming traffic or a stop sign. But where I live they make complete stops at right turns with no light or stop signs and they have the right away and if there is a red light or a stop sign, they don't stop.
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    what a pull/turn out is for.... If there's a car on your *kitten* honking and flashing, use the damn pull/turn out and get the hell outta the way!!! There is such a thing as a speed limit, even out in the country and most of us normal people like to go by it or a wee bit faster (bc we know where all the cops hide).
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    For merging/weave lanes...USE THE GOD-BLESSED ZIPPER SYSTEM!

And for the love of all things holy, if I let you in, you better gimme the little hand wave or the brake tap to say thank you!
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options

Additionally, I wish everyone knew that the pee drops left on the toilet seat by hoverers are far grosser than anything these ladies fear they will catch by actually sitting on the toilet seat.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I wish everyone knew that actually, it IS all about me. you should look it up.