are you a large or small

Options

Replies

• LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    most definitely large. not into small, super barky dogs....
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Proud Big Breed Rescuer!

Currently raising Koda (Bullmastiff) and Riley (Daniff - Great Dane/English Mastiff mix)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Go big or go home! Large all the way
  • sangostar
    sangostar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Medium. I don't like a dog I could sit on and possible kill.
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Medium-rare. With pepper. They're really not bad.

What about with teriyaki sauce?
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Medium to large. I like to hunker down on the ground, look a dog in the eye, then jump on top of them, wrap my arms around ther belly, and roll them over so they are upside down, and they have to flail like a fish to escape. Dogs absolutly love it
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Medium to X-Large! Cracks me up when I see a big manly-man with a tiny dog. I wanna holler at them, "Get a REAL dog!" *woof* ^..^
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I want a small one to sit on my lap and pet and a big one that i can run around with. :)
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Medium-rare. With pepper. They're really not bad.

What about with teriyaki sauce?

Dude. Eff that. Walden Farms Thick n Spicy BBQ!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I like all dogs (and cats). But unless I have a house with a backyard by then, I think my next dog is going to be even smaller than my 18 lb boston terrier. It's just more practical for me since I take the bus everywhere and it's easier to take a very small dog in a carrier. But I just don't get why people discrimate against dogs based on size.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I like all dogs (and cats). But unless I have a house with a backyard by then, I think my next dog is going to be even smaller than my 18 lb boston terrier. It's just more practical for me since I take the bus everywhere and it's easier to take a very small dog in a carrier. But I just don't get why people discrimate against dogs based on size.

I have most people that are prejudice against small dogs have never actually owned one,
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Dogs, I have had a 125 lb rot, and a 75 lb blk lab, both of them gone now, now I have a 4.1/2 lb chihuahua
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Bigger the better for me!

My puppy is 95 pds.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I've had big dogs and small dogs. We loved them all and when we had them they were my favorite dog at that time. That said, right now we have 2 labs - an 80 lb yellow and a 125 lb. black - as before, right now, they are my favorites.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Large dogs. Have 3 of 'em. a yellow lab/shep mix 80lbs, a black lab 75lbs, and a great pyrenees/hound mix that is 9 months old and already beginning to outgrow the other 2 in height. All 3 are indoor/outdoor dogs and our greatest companions.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Angus & Gunner

6168892515_ac54000718.jpg
    IMAG0084 by blmarvin, on Flickr

6169426016_c9a56f0b8e.jpg
    IMAG0086 by blmarvin, on Flickr
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Small and fluffy is what I prefer.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I go both ways, I have a 110 pound pitbull, and a 15 pound french bulldog♥
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I''ve got two whippets and a whippet x but they are big for whippets - so medium sized dogs, really (22" and 16kg)

I always preferred big dogs. However, I do have a bit of a soft spot for some small dogs like Boston Terriers but could not bring myself to pay £1400 for a dog when there are hundreds of dogs getting euthanised every day due to lack of room in rescue centres. I hate the way Greyhounds are treated by the racing industry so could well end up with more 'pointy noses' in future, though I think I'll always have at least one whippet, despite their complete lack of recall :)
  • misskinky
    Options
    medium to large. I want a dog so bad. :cry: