Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Recipe search

It'd be really helpful to be able to search my recipes. I don't seem to find a search bar where I can just put in what I'm looking for and it'd bring recipes up.
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• scarlett_k
    scarlett_k Posts: 812 Member
    You can search them on the app. If it's not working I put them in alphabetical order on the website. It's a bit annoying with 650+ recipes 😂 but it's doable.
  • stacicstark
    stacicstark Posts: 1 Member
    scarlett_k wrote: »
    You can search them on the app. If it's not working I put them in alphabetical order on the website. It's a bit annoying with 650+ recipes 😂 but it's doable.
    . where do you search?? I can’t find a search bar in recipe finder… 🤷🏻‍♀️

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,886 Member
    scarlett_k wrote: »
    where do you search?? I can’t find a search bar in recipe finder… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Are you talking about Recipe Discovery (which I do not use) or My Meals, Recipes & Foods? The search for the latter is right at the top, but like Scarlett says, it doesn't always work. I seem to have problems mostly with pulling up my older recipes.

r516f4ikf1m3.png
  • annstebbing
    annstebbing Posts: 19 Member
    I also think it would be good to be able to search the recipes. I want to try homemade granola but it's a nightmare trawling through categories. I'll resort, yet again, to the good old Internet.