What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Was hoping to go for my run but I woke up with a sore throat and a headache. I think i'm going to stay in bed for a bit.
    Oh no! I hope it’s nothing serious and that you feel better soon
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Was hoping to go for my run but I woke up with a sore throat and a headache. I think i'm going to stay in bed for a bit.

Rest up -
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Rest up -

It's probably my partners man cold that he had last week😅 will definitely get some rest today, I can work from home ❤
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options

Rest up -

It's probably my partners man cold that he had last week😅 will definitely get some rest today, I can work from home ❤

If you have man-flu, thoughts and prayers with you at this most difficult time
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Rest up -

See the man cold is real !!

• Rickimariefit
    Rickimariefit Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Tryna convince myself to work out today.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,830 Member
    Options
    Drying my hair and running through a mental checklist to make sure I haven't forgotten to pack anything for this week's business trip
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Tryna convince myself to work out today.

Do it - I’ve never went and been damn wish I want not have done that - but plenty of times I didn’t was like damn shoulda went - always chose the pain of discipline over the pain of regret….

That’s as motivational as I can get - good luck
  • Rickimariefit
    Options
    @cowsfan12 i 100% agree. I’ve never missed a workout in two years. However there’s been days where I’ve stood in my gym for 30+ mins tryna convince myself. I always do but man such a waste of time tryna convince myself LOL. But sometimes you need convincing 🤣
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

Rest up -

Rest up -

It IS real. I just find it odd that i'm still able to do the dishes, cook and stuff..😅 is it supposed to get worst?
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Rest up -

Rest up -

It IS real. I just find it odd that i'm still able to do the dishes, cook and stuff..😅 is it supposed to get worst?

See you need to rest - you can do all those things but then you will be sicker longer - it’s all about short term sacrifice for long term gain -

How’s that for a mansplanation?

• cowsfan12
    Options
    @cowsfan12 i 100% agree. I’ve never missed a workout in two years. However there’s been days where I’ve stood in my gym for 30+ mins tryna convince myself. I always do but man such a waste of time tryna convince myself LOL. But sometimes you need convincing 🤣

I do this same thing - but it convincing myself to lift my ace outta bed - most days that’s the heaviest weight I lift 😂
  • Rickimariefit
    Options
    @cowsfan12 It really takes some convincing to tell myself to pick up this heavy HEAVY weight just to put it back down again in the same exact spot. 🤣 “I pick it up and put it back down again” 🤣
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,215 Member
    Options
    Deciding what to do first today
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Taking it easy and recovering after a tough night of stand up fighting and grappling. Light load of meetings today so that shouldn’t be too difficult.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

How are you feeling, hunny?
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

I'm feeling better since I woke up, good enough to get some work done 😊 will be taking it easy this weekend as I have a big week next week.

My voice is pretty much gone at the moment, I'm sure the people in my household don't mind 😬😂
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

I'm feeling better since I woke up, good enough to get some work done 😊 will be taking it easy this weekend as I have a big week next week.

My voice is pretty much gone at the moment, I'm sure the people in my household don't mind 😬😂

I'm happy to hear this 💕

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,215 Member
    Options
    Visiting mom
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Wipen' my hands on my pants. My wife fixed my son of that but she's lost the battle with me.