From one side to the other.

Options
hvb1pta8wp59.jpeg
This was me at my heaviest around 190
l0cusurkp564.jpeg
Was having seizures daily 8-10 a day. That threw me into an eating disorder.
7abyxzh3hpkn.jpeg
Here I was at 100 pounds in the height of my ED
vbk3gluv1ooa.jpeg
Finally after 2 years of struggling eating I gained my strength back. Weighing in at 115

Replies

• crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    hvb1pta8wp59.jpeg
    l0cusurkp564.jpeg
    7abyxzh3hpkn.jpeg
    vbk3gluv1ooa.jpeg
    Finally after 2 years of struggling eating I gained my strength back. Weighing in at 115

Hello,
    It seems that you have been put to the test health wise and are still in the fight. Good for you for keeping up the progress you have made. I genuinely hope things get better for you and your health.
    Take care of yourself.
  • mjglantz
    mjglantz Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Such courage to tackle your weight and then ED. Wishing you continued success and good health.
  • AngWBald
    AngWBald Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I let the littlest things set me back. I admire you. You tackled your weight through out your health battles. I need to learn from you. I need to stop sweating the small stuff.
  • Rickimariefit
    Rickimariefit Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    @crazyhors
    hvb1pta8wp59.jpeg
    l0cusurkp564.jpeg
    7abyxzh3hpkn.jpeg
    vbk3gluv1ooa.jpeg

Hello,
    It seems that you have been put to the test health wise and are still in the fight. Good for you for keeping up the progress you have made. I genuinely hope things get better for you and your health.
    Take care of yourself.

Thank you so much! It has been a struggle but within struggle you find strength and character. Much love :)
  • Rickimariefit
    Options
    AngWBald wrote: »
    I let the littlest things set me back. I admire you. You tackled your weight through out your health battles. I need to learn from you. I need to stop sweating the small stuff.

I love that you took this perspective to it. I love to be a motivation and to show anyone despite the set backs, it is possible. It just requires a lot of hard work, strength and grit. I know you have what it takes. Best of luck to you and much love <3
  • Rickimariefit
    Options
    mjglantz wrote: »
    Such courage to tackle your weight and then ED. Wishing you continued success and good health.

Thank you! For awhile in the peak of my ED i was terrified of the scale and seeing the numbers go up but within it you have to tell yourself it'll be okay and it's healthy weight. I was once petrified of going back to 180 so I kept myself as far away from that number as possible. I had to tell myself it's about what I see when I look at myself in the mirror, not what the scale says. Much love <3
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,013 Member
    Options
    LOVE This post!! TY TY TY!! You are courageous!! I've lost 119 LBS so far, have a bit to go maybe. I LOVE reading the success stories!!
  • Rickimariefit
    Options
    LOVE This post!! TY TY TY!! You are courageous!! I've lost 119 LBS so far, have a bit to go maybe. I LOVE reading the success stories!!

Thank you so so so much! 119 pounds!! Wow 😯 that’s tremendous! Great job 👏❤️❤️❤️
  • Unstoppable_
    Unstoppable_ Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Love this post!! You are truly inspirational! I am obsessed with the number on the scale. I have lost 11 inches, but only 5 pounds in the past 4 months, despite my calorie deficit. 11 inches is great, but that darn scale... It's a shame what pressure society has put on to make that number so important. I will continue my journey! Thank you so much for sharing such a personal journey!
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • Rickimariefit
    Options
    Love this post!! You are truly inspirational! I am obsessed with the number on the scale. I have lost 11 inches, but only 5 pounds in the past 4 months, despite my calorie deficit. 11 inches is great, but that darn scale... It's a shame what pressure society has put on to make that number so important. I will continue my journey! Thank you so much for sharing such a personal journey!

Thank you so much! I still struggle with seeing that number everyday and watching it climb up. I just have to continue to tell myself it’s muscle weight and it’s healthy. As long as I continue to work out and eat like how I do. But it’s so much pressure just like you said! It’s sad we go through it!
  • Rickimariefit
    Options
    ramgi wrote: »
    You are an inspiration!

Thank you so so so much ❤️❤️❤️
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!