Hi there - I'm new too!

Options
Hi

I've just registered having found reference to this on a review for a book (the reviewer recommended using this site) and from what I can see it looks great and will hopefully help me lose a bit of weight and then, more importantly, keep it off.

Am looking forward to getting inspiration from everyone and the site.

Jen (aka fairyfoil)

Replies

• anastasiawildflower
    Options
    Welcome! It really is a lovely site. Congrats on being commited. You can do this!
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome, MFP has help me a lot. It is so good to have people to share your journey with. Good luck - See ya at the finish line!
  • StaceyLacey91
    Options
    I've been using my fitness pal for a couple of weeks now and it has really helped me. Seeing how many calories and things are in food that you thought was alright for you comes as a bit of a shock but its spurred me on. Good luck with your weight loss! Stacey x
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Add me as a friend if you like!
  • bhaktinstella
    bhaktinstella Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i have been using MFP since May and tracking food and knowing how many calories were in my favorites really helped me judge better how much i was really eating and since then i have lost 23 pounds! i could not have done it otherwise. exercise is key to losing too. it was the combo that broke my three year long rut of being 185 pounds! i am now 162. Hooray! keep at it.