Excess skin after 130 pounds lost....

Options

Replies

• Visser1971
    Options
    Bump - I was just thinking of this yesterday!
  • NJHOLMES43
    Options
    Why does everyone keeping posting "bump" what does that mean?
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Bump.... good luck and wtg on loosing so much weight thats awesome!:smile:
  • chocoholicandbaby
    Options
    Why does everyone keeping posting "bump" what does that mean?

It just means that that they are posting in the thread to "bump" it to the top of the list of threads
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I lost 80lb and i found after time i did tighten up a bit but if you are sagging and it bothers you surgery might be what you will need. I came across Dermaroller, I am debating on investing in one. it is a little rolling pin with tiny short needles on it. You roll your skin and when it heals it tightens. I want it for wrinkles and stretch marks.
  • jpd10905
    Options
    I caved and scheduled surgery for December; I'm having a total lower body lift. But after reading some of these posts, I'm doing to try some other stuff first.

Good luck to everyone!
  • terracotta209
    terracotta209 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good job on the weight loss . These excersices will come in handy thanks for posting ;-)
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Bump for exercises. Congrats!
  • moylie
    moylie Posts: 195
    Options
    Bump for those arm exercises!
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Bump for exercises!!!

And congrats on the awesome loss!!!!
  • blarics11
    Options
    Congratulations, awesome job. My story is similar to yours except for the car accident, I started at 313 and I'm half way to my goal of 175. People have been telling me that something like P90X will help to tone and tighten things up. Not sure about 130 pounds worth of excess skin. I've been doing Insanity and so far so good. Good luck to you and again, congrats.

EDIT: Actually what carolinamama posted is alot of what Insanity is like. Try that out and see what happens.

I plan on trying this as well. heard lots of great stuff! plus alot less $$$ than the surgical options
  • lornawalker
    Options
    bump for exercises
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Be patient. Time and exercise will help but it won't be 100%. Remember, the extra skin is not causing any harm to your health like all that extra weight was.
  • IMDABOMBthe0wife0DABEAST
    Options
    Bump.
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    You look great !!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • miss_amy
    Options
    bump
  • cassandrajhartmann
    Options
    bump
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    BOOKMARKED!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!