"Judge me, man" thread ADD yours!

Options
billsica
billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
Judge me.

I stole some of my sons saltine gold fish crackers from him last night. I ate them with him, and didn't log it, may have been up to 5 crackers.

Also I had pizza, I know that the calorie content has to have been over what was stated in my log.

Replies

• emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    sometimes I have a brownie for breakfast and don't log it! only occaisonally though
  • nataloi
    Options
    Sometimes, I don't bother logging my evening meal. If I've been sensible all day, and I know that it couldn't have made me go over my goal, or if it wouldn't make me go over by too much, I just don't bother adding it it. Partially, it's to stop me from becoming completely obsessed with my calories, although yes, it's partly laziness.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I will have an animal cracker here and there...or a chip...I don't log them. How would I log 1 animal cracker or 1.5 chips?? :wink:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    ha! Pizza is the devil.

I just returned from my cruise. I ate at the buffet and every night I'd have a pannini because I was drunk. I drank at LEAST 3 drinks a day, usually it was more like 4-5. :noway:

I weighed in this morning. Horrid.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    We all judge. Get over it.

That being said...5 goldfish, and you didn't log it? You're going to hell.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I had 5 Red Vine licorice sticks after I completed my diary for the day and didn't log them...thats 120 calories unaccounted for, so sue me!!! hahaha
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I stole $1,000.00 from my daughters piggy bank.... oh wait, I thought this was a different type of confessional.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I log WHAT booze I'm drinking but I don't log beyond the initial drink, everything after that...is unlogged drunkenness.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    :devil: I totally eat my sons food.

The other night he had a small fry from chick fil a and when he wasn't looking I was eating them.:blushing:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I never click "Complete this entry" when I'm noticeably over. And a glass of wine may have slipped on to last night's consumption. Well, it was a Tuesday!
  • kajones2009
    kajones2009 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I don't ever log my morning coffee... or anything thats just a munch... i have done that in the past and feel that if you watch every little thing you eat it's too stressful and will fall out of tracking much sooner.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I feed my kids chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, pizza, etc. because they refuse vegetables. My son used to like them, then from one day to the next he was repulsed by them. I'd rather him eat SOMETHING than nothing, so I feed him what I know he'll eat. I do try to keep it as healthy as possible most of the time (chicken breast, fish, etc) but he does end up eating crap a lot. My daughter will still eat most veggies so I serve them to her at most meals. I'm really hoping she doesn't end up refusing them at some point too. If I didn't know me, I'd judge me :(
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    It is not unusual for me to eat a handful of unlogged jelly beans. Judge me. I dare you.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    *WARNING* this has NOTHING to do with food:

i went on a date last night. didn't like him. so i cut it short and met up with another guy.

pahahahaha. the craziest part is, this actually happened.... *looks innocent...
    (hey, it was my only free night this week)
  • nani726
    nani726 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i dip into my daughter's dora snacks when shes not looking, then blame it on my older son, and yes, they're not logged in either. Go ahead, judge me. I muthaflippin' dare you..
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole handful of poppycock yesterday......

never logged it
  • billsica
    Options
    You guys are all horrible people. You are judged guilty!!

And you can find 1 animal cracker in the database.
    Brownies, 3-5 drinks. You don't even know. This is just inexcusable.

"It must apply to EVERYONE or it means NOTHING! Do you understand!" - James T Kirk
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I log WHAT booze I'm drinking but I don't log beyond the initial drink, everything after that...is unlogged drunkenness.
    I prelog how many I might have. So I'll usually log about 12 drinks at the start of the evening.
  • billsica
    Options
    *WARNING* this has NOTHING to do with food:

i went on a date last night. didn't like him. so i cut it short and met up with another guy.

Ok, your innocent. . this time.
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I logged a bacon butty as my main evening meal this week. Twice.