"Judge me, man" thread ADD yours!

Options

Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I had 5 Red Vine licorice sticks after I completed my diary for the day and didn't log them...thats 120 calories unaccounted for, so sue me!!! hahaha

Sued, if I had a book, I'd throw it at you!
  • billsica
    Options
    I ate a whole handful of poppycock yesterday......

never logged it

This is the worst offense, not only is it not logged, but is hysterical.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I log WHAT booze I'm drinking but I don't log beyond the initial drink, everything after that...is unlogged drunkenness.
    I prelog how many I might have. So I'll usually log about 12 drinks at the start of the evening.

See, I would, but generally before I go to bed the drinks have left my body and taken with it anything I've recently eaten....people should just be glad I don't log it as exercise...
  • billsica
    Options
    It is not unusual for me to eat a handful of unlogged jelly beans. Judge me. I dare you.

Guilty! hand full? count each bean out. At least strap a measuring cup to your ankle.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I prelog how many I might have. So I'll usually log about 12 drinks at the start of the evening.
    I like this approach. I may adopt it and consider it a daily goal.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I have changed my activity level for the day so I am not over. Only if it really was a busy day but still not 100% honest probably
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    *WARNING* this has NOTHING to do with food:

i went on a date last night. didn't like him. so i cut it short and met up with another guy.

Ok, your innocent. . this time.

*fistpump. ;)
  • billsica
    Options
    I never click "Complete this entry" when I'm noticeably over. And a glass of wine may have slipped on to last night's consumption. Well, it was a Tuesday!

Guilty of food fraud! Don't even tell me if this wine came out of a box.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I feed my kids chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, pizza, etc. because they refuse vegetables. My son used to like them, then from one day to the next he was repulsed by them. I'd rather him eat SOMETHING than nothing, so I feed him what I know he'll eat. I do try to keep it as healthy as possible most of the time (chicken breast, fish, etc) but he does end up eating crap a lot. My daughter will still eat most veggies so I serve them to her at most meals. I'm really hoping she doesn't end up refusing them at some point too. If I didn't know me, I'd judge me :(

Sister, you are not alone! This is word for word me too, and I am not judging you one bit!

Also, I spent 2 hours on here yearterday while my kids were doing god knows what, and I didn't really care.
  • sfburdett
    sfburdett Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I had a custard cream (35 cals) not logged and now I hate myself (well not really!)
  • billsica
    Options
    I have changed my activity level for the day so I am not over. Only if it really was a busy day but still not 100% honest probably

You should be institutionalized.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I can't log that one animal cracker...I mean it would be a loner. What would all the other food think about that one lonely lil guy?? I'm pretty sure it would be bullied.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Ummm..... I'm not going to post anything cuz I'm not entirely sure this website is safe. I wouldn't want the fuzz to show up at school to arrest me today.

So, I guess I'm the only perfectly innocent one on here!

:bigsmile: You can all praise me now :bigsmile:
  • billsica
    Options
    I log WHAT booze I'm drinking but I don't log beyond the initial drink, everything after that...is unlogged drunkenness.

See, I would, but generally before I go to bed the drinks have left my body and taken with it anything I've recently eaten....people should just be glad I don't log it as exercise...

Guilty! punishment, 5 shots... no chaser.
  • nani726
    nani726 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I second that one, might have to consider a liquid diet all together.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

Oooohhh can I get the padded room?!
  • billsica
    Options
    Ummm..... I'm not going to post anything cuz I'm not entirely sure this website is safe. I wouldn't want the fuzz to show up at school to arrest me today.

So, I guess I'm the only perfectly innocent one on here!

:bigsmile: You can all praise me now :bigsmile:

Reported to the authorities!!
  • billsica
    Options

Oooohhh can I get the padded room?!

Padded room so you can run in a square to get that activity level up.
  • billsica
    Options
    I can't log that one animal cracker...I mean it would be a loner. What would all the other food think about that one lonely lil guy?? I'm pretty sure it would be bullied.

Dip it in something, like ranch dressing or jelly.
  • nani726
    nani726 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I like this approach. I may adopt it and consider it a daily goal.

I second that. Might consider a liquid diet all together.