Hi from a newbie!!

Options
Just started this site - totaly on Monday - Sept. 19th!! That is my new start date. I actually started with Weight Watchers Oct 26 and did lost but then they changed to the new system and with the "unlimted veggies" and "fruits" it just messed me up. I was eating too many fruits and veggies and going over calories I am sure but not going over my points. So, my friend ho has already lost 30 lbs since July 15th - told me what he was doing - I decided I should count calories too. The site is FREE - Weight Watcher is NOT! The site words FAST on my android phone and has everything in it and WW is slow on my android and that is frustrating and not all the foods are calculated for points plus. So, I have ditched the WW way and started this new myfitnesspal journey. I know I will lose - I dont' have to go to meetings each week - I can check in 24 hours a day and get help NOW if I need it and like I said before - its FREE!! I am so excited and I know I am going to lose. My boyfriend just started last night and so it will be easier now that I wont have fast food smelling good but so bad for me. Anyway, that is my story and by the way - I lost 45 lbs on WW. 30 was on the old program an the rest took 6 months to lose - 15 pounds. I felt that 15 lbs in 6 months was too slow and I know its because of the new way they did the points with the "free" veggies/fruits.

Replies

• alwayssummer
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • Loubaby2010
    Options
    Hey welcome I am new too and also from WW.. Mad isn't it how much we paid for WW when this is all FREE... I'm still waiting for the catch... add me if u like maybe we can help each other out..

the people on here are Fab xx
  • lupemele
    Options
    Welcome! I am new too! I love this website. I am addicted! I love logging all my food. I had this app on my iphone but it's much easier to keep up with on my computer. Welcome!
  • snyakowa
    snyakowa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome I am new too and also from WW.. Mad isn't it how much we paid for WW when this is all FREE... I'm still waiting for the catch... add me if u like maybe we can help each other out..

the people on here are Fab xx

lol no catch, been free for years now, didn't even realize it myself..joined last month maybe and it's been great, have lost two pounds so far, i can tell my body looks and feel different. Welcome aboard, everyone is friendly and we like to encourage each other.