What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    _Dan1985 wrote: »
    I can't find my laser thermometer anywhere in my workshop. I need it, without it I can't determine whether or not an inductor is overheating (as I suspect) which could cause the whole circuit board to catch fire. I can't send it back to the client in this state.

This is probably the most boring thing you'll read all day, and I'm sure you have bigger problems. It's ruining my day and I just wanted to tell somebody about it B)

better to have lost a laser thermometer than a rectal one
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    I can't find my laser thermometer anywhere in my workshop. I need it, without it I can't determine whether or not an inductor is overheating (as I suspect) which could cause the whole circuit board to catch fire. I can't send it back to the client in this state.

This is probably the most boring thing you'll read all day, and I'm sure you have bigger problems. It's ruining my day and I just wanted to tell somebody about it B)

Eh - I think I’d rather lose a rectal thermometer so I wouldn’t be able to take my temperature bro - 😂
  • happimess01
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Eh - I think I’d rather lose a rectal thermometer so I wouldn’t be able to take my temperature bro - 😂

good point 😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options

Doesn’t it depend on where you’ve lost it? Because I’m imagining a visit to the ER
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Doesn’t it depend on where are you’ve lost it? Because I’m imagining a visit to the ER

Touche my friend - but that was not my thought
    😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Doesn’t it depend on where are you’ve lost it? Because I’m imagining a visit to the ER

😂
    They really need to make those with a flared base
  • cowsfan12
    Options

😂

😬
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

😂

😬
    Meh probably no one uses them anymore.
  • happimess01
    Options

😂

What? This is unforgivable lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Doesn’t it depend on where you’ve lost it? Because I’m imagining a visit to the ER

My first thought also 🤣
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited October 2022
    Options

My first thought also 🤣
    I think it’s what @happimess01 was alluding to and I think we may have traumatized poor @cowsfan12 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

My first thought also 🤣
    I think it’s what @happimess01 was alluding to and I think we may have traumatized poor @cowsfan12 😂

🤣😂 sorry Rob
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    My daughter telling me she needs a badminton racket today, 30 minutes before she leaves to school 🤦‍♀️ she had all weekend to tell me😅
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,279 Member
    Options
    My daughter telling me she needs a badminton racket today, 30 minutes before she leaves to school 🤦‍♀️ she had all weekend to tell me😅

🤣 Gotta love kids...if you lived closer badminton rackets are something I found in my shed! Luckily they were not made into a squirrel's toilet
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options

🤣 Gotta love kids...if you lived closer badminton rackets are something I found in my shed! Luckily they were not made into a squirrel's toilet

It drives me nuts! That girl of mine doesn't stress about anything and thinks I have all the time in the world 🤣
  • happimess01
    Options

My first thought also 🤣

true story lol
  • cowsfan12
    Options

It drives me nuts! That girl of mine doesn't stress about anything and thinks I have all the time in the world 🤣

I think this is a universal way kids think - mine do it all the time

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    Buying a copier for the office that can be used as a network printer was the worst thing I ever did. I've been waiting 15 mins to make a stupid copy.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    If I'm chatting to somebody on a dating app, and she keeps replying just with a one word 'lol' to everything I write, I will take it as a sign to stop contacting them.

What do they expect me to just keep talking while they say lol over and over?!

And then a couple of days later, ask me why I went quiet on them 😩
    This sounds miserable