Man tip...

Options

Replies

• Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Date #1 with Rue started with a trip to the bathroom for him...he didn't leave the door open, but really I had met him only second earlier....
    Sounds like true love Shass! lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Clicked on this thread cause...

I always like a good man tip

Yeah that's why I clicked as well...totally not what I was expecting lol but it is a good tip and I agree with whomever said it's not appropiate even when married!! There are things I know he does but I never ever need to see or hear them!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    This whole topic is kind of dumb. A man shouldn't have to close the door for any of his bathroom activities. And the woman should be HAPPY to have said man in her life doing said activity.

Um, no.

And you f*cking call my topic dumb again, I'll totally ridge hand your trachea.
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Date #1 with Rue started with a trip to the bathroom for him...he didn't leave the door open, but really I had met him only second earlier....

He was probably whacking it. You got to get the easy one out of the way early.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^^ this is hilarious.... on another note.... I thought all guys did this?! Sit on the toilet with the door open.. my 8 year old son does it!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Clicked on this thread cause...

I always like a good man tip
    Same here.

Guilty too and was dissapointed **sighs**

me too :cry:
  • ellumi
    ellumi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    It is not appropriate when you're married, either...

I co-sign this.....and attribute the beginning of the end of my first marriage to things of this nature!! Let's leave a little mystery, fellas.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    This topic is truly amusing since men have an entire book devoted to urinal etiquette.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    This topic is truly amusing since men have an entire book devoted to urinal etiquette.

*LOL* I remember taking some urinal quiz on the fantastic world wide web not too long ago. Hysterical.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Does it include when it is and when it is not appropriate to tap you toe or thump your newspaper?
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    OK , lets take this a step further on giving out tips. I wouldn't care as long as it was not Taco Bell or Del Taco Or any place that has taco in it's name. Can you imagine the smell that came from around the corner to her nose as she sat in her perfectly organized and clean apartment with all the windows closed. :sick: salty and sulfuric comes to mind . Now lets think about when the sheets start rising at 4am from said gasses. :explode: That scented candle won't help , so i hope the sex is worth it !
  • statia152
    Options
    10_4_4v.gif

:smile: :laugh: :happy:

I just walk in, open a window, spray air freshener and sit on edge of tub! Its the only time I have hubby's complete attention during <insert sport season here>!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Does it include when it is and when it is not appropriate to tap you toe or thump your newspaper?
    ...in an airport bathroom? Absolutely.

Besides...for me tap dancing does not help the process.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Please , tell me more... I am picking up some good pointers from you all... (writes down "no coupons, door closed, they do not queef...")
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    So is hiking your leg in public.... wait .., they may just be me...

There's a lady at a restaurant in my town I'd like to show this to. I was eating lunch at the table next to her, and she cocked her leg up and dropped @ss loud enough for that entire section to hear. It brought laughter from her table, but I was like "Really?!"
  • statia152
    Options
    So is hiking your leg in public.... wait .., they may just be me...

There's a lady at a restaurant in my town I'd like to show this to. I was eating lunch at the table next to her, and she cocked her leg up and dropped @ss loud enough for that entire section to hear. It brought laughter from her table, but I was like "Really?!"

Sorry, but that's no lady.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    I agree. Not so much as a blush or an "excuse me". There's a time for juvenile humor, but in the middle of a crowded restaurant is NOT it.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Passing gas as the waiter walks by....is that still OK?

Just sayin'
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Everybody poops. It's natural.

incorrect. ladies do not poop, fart, sweat, or belch.

Or queef

<<<<<<<<<<<<<IN STICTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Everybody poops. It's natural.

incorrect. ladies do not poop, fart, sweat, or belch.

Or queef

<<<<<<<<<<<<<IN STICTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMSL...THIS is the place for juvenile humor.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Well, if we're talking farting, IMHO it's only okay to randomly drop one in public if it's as you're leaving a packed elevator.

Poopin on the other hand, close the door, light a candle, turn on the faucet if it's going to be a plopper.