I'm feeling lost

Options
noah49822
noah49822 Posts: 61 Member
edited October 2022 in Motivation and Support
I wish I could find any motivation right now.

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,963 Member
    Options
    Sorry you are feeling lost ...My suggestion is take it slow ...don't over complicated things... for example log everything for a bit ... then add something else etc ... wishing you the very best :)
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    I second the advice above to start small. Give yourself a layup by starting with something you know you can do consistently. I’m a big believer that the only way to make big changes in life is through small things done faithfully over time. Wishing you the best.
  • loudiamond0918
    loudiamond0918 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling too well. Good luck!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,265 Member
    Options
    Do one thing. You don't have to tackle your entire list of "changes to be made" today. Just do one thing. Lately, I've been allowing my future self to weigh on on decisions. It's been helping a lot. I don't feel like working out. What do you think, Tomorrow Self? Usually, the me from the future answers, "Yes, please do that for me." Sounds silly, but I rarely have motivation. I have to tell myself, "It's what I do" and get on with it. When it's all too much, then I have to do one thing. A good food decision, a decision for some movement, 10 minutes cleaning the kitchen, folding one load of laundry... you get the picture. Getting *something* done helps me to stay the course. Because it's a long "course" that we have to stay on.
  • Hiawassee88
    Hiawassee88 Posts: 35,754 Member
    Options
    I remember you. I hope life treats you well and when it doesn't, treat yourself well. Always. <3