new here

Just saying hello, I am a newbie here. I have never used an online fitness tool to track my weight or calories, maybe that is why I have not been very successful in the past. I am going to give it a go and see how I do. Thanks for any support, tips and or tricks... Good luck to everyone..

Replies

• This is my first time using an on-line tracker as well. My step daughter got me interested in it.
    So far , so good. Good luck to you as your journey begins.
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Howdy, it has been working for me! All the best!
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Welcome. This is the easiest method for tracking I have ever used. Been doing this for years and ALL of the weight loss success studies say that keeping a food diary is absolutely key. I don't want to lose any more weight but I sure don't want to see any of those pounds again so I track my food and exercise every day. Good luck!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Hi! Welcome! This site has definitely been key to my success so far. Glad to have you here.
  • Welcome! I've only been here for 10 days and I LOVE it! I hope you do too! It's super easy to use.
    Add me as a friend if you like.
  • Welcome!! :love:
  • I'm new here too :) Great to meet you guys
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    This site is amazing. It does not matter what time of day or what your question is, there is always somebody there to answer. It has definitely been a major part of my weight-loss journey. If you are up for a challenge, join me in the New Life's Journey October Challenge. Send me a message if you are interested.

Good luck in your journey and you are definitely in the right place to succeed.
  • darlenewanamaker
    darlenewanamaker Posts: 162 Member
    GOOD LUCK, and welcome you may add me as a friend if you would like .:happy: