Any moms out there wanna lose 50+ lbs with me?!!!

Options
Hey hey!!!

I had my second baby almost nine months ago and he’s FINALLY sleeping through the night which means my body is feeling rested and ready to release the 60 lbs I attracted while I grew my little one!

After my first born five years ago I used MFP to let go of 52 lbs so I’ve definitely been here before and know the ropes! I’m looking for other mom friends to cheer each other on and work towards our goals! Feel free to add me as a friend! I log daily, exercise at home, love to walk and plan on getting back into running. I love to cook healthy, but also enjoy treat days and the occasional emotional eating episode! I log it all and know I’m not perfect, but I also know I am 110% determined and I absolutely LOVE this journey!

Starting Weight-216
Current Weight-206
Goal Weight-155
Goal Date-When it happens!

Replies

• deoleen
    deoleen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I am a first time MFP user and a mom who still doesn't sleep through the night. 😭 My youngest is 1.5 and decided that sleep is not something that she has much interest in.

I love the idea of a mom group to cheer each other on and achieve our goals. Please let me know if you find such a group, I would love to join.

I am only on day 2 of my journey, but I'm motivated and going strong.
  • katrose1985
    katrose1985 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    deoleen wrote: »
    Hi.

I am a first time MFP user and a mom who still doesn't sleep through the night. 😭 My youngest is 1.5 and decided that sleep is not something that she has much interest in.

I love the idea of a mom group to cheer each other on and achieve our goals. Please let me know if you find such a group, I would love to join.

I am only on day 2 of my journey, but I'm motivated and going strong.

I haven’t found a group, but let’s be friends and stay our own!!!