Looking for friends!

Options
JannahMM
JannahMM Posts: 23 Member
Hi everyone! I’m 38, vegetarian, a teacher, a single mum and have around 35kg to lose. Would love to find friends with similar goals to gain (and hopefully also provide!) inspiration from.

Replies

• Ineedtolose50lbs
    Ineedtolose50lbs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I can’t figure out how to add friends. 😊 I did vegan imperfectly on and off this year. I noticed I felt so much more energetic. Would like to learn how to do it right.
  • mchlmarshall
    mchlmarshall Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey jannah
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Hi Jannah! I’m a teacher also. I need fellow teachers with whom to lose weight and support. I’ll friend you!
  • whiteislandmoon
    whiteislandmoon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Janna! I would love to be your friend! I want to lose 20 lbs of fat and turn it into muscle! And unfortunately no real life friends on the same journey :)
  • y8yp79kjvz
    y8yp79kjvz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Add me! I’m vegetarian and have 15kg to lose (followed by another 10 realistically!). I’m a nurse on a pre-wedding weight loss journey.
  • capgordon1293
    capgordon1293 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hey hope ur well and hope u hit ur goals
  • chelletastic31
    chelletastic31 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Not sure how to add, but I'm also new and looking to keep motivated.
  • dulcedenisse
    dulcedenisse Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello! Please feel free to add me! And welcome!
  • WellDressedSlob
    WellDressedSlob Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Jannah, welcome!
  • luvialca
    luvialca Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m also interested in new friends to motivate and be motivated.
  • avatiach
    avatiach Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Not sure how to add, but I'm also new and looking to keep motivated.

@chelletastic31 your profile is private, so I couldn't figure out how to add you. Maybe that is why you are having trouble adding people?
  • BeeHapppy101
    BeeHapppy101 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Also new here but not to weight loss. Have 40+ pounds to lose but want to do it the healthy way this time so I can maintain. Trying to start now so I will be in better control for the holidays. Add me to help with accountability.
  • y8yp79kjvz
    y8yp79kjvz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes please do add me - I’m vegetarian too & on a journey to lose 15kg (30lbs) with calorie restriction & whole food diet. I log in daily & have an open food diary :smiley:
  • riches41
    riches41 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Feel free to add me