NSV Bye Bye Maternity Pants

Options
kgesq
kgesq Posts: 65 Member
So yes, I'll admit it, I was still wearing maternity pants up until last week--and my baby is 1 and a half. But jeez! Nothing else fit right. The size 14's that accommodated my baby belly both during and after pregnancy were freakishly loose everywhere else. Right before I joined MFP, I had been using another online counter, and was dismayed to find not only my weight not moving much, but also that size 14 pants were still the only size that wasn't too tight (I won't say they fit) and they looked horrible.

Imagine my sheer joy when I went into the dressing room with size 12's and came out to actually buy them--with a wee bit of room to spare. I *probably* could have squeezed into the 10's but I just wanted the experience of wearing pants that actually fit comfortably--at least if for a little while. Seeing that my weight remains on a downward trajectory, I'm sure I'll be needing the 10's by the year's end if not sooner--but rather than spend another $250 on work pants, I'll be getting a good tailor to make the alterations! Woo hoo!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!