LETS DO THIS!!!!

Options
Hi there, My name is Tracey. I needed a few tools to help me battle this menopause weight gain. I have a moderately active lifestyle. Been hitting the gym 3 to 4 times a week. No change in scale, BUT, I feel better overall and I can tell difference in my clothing. SO I'll stick with it. I have a bad sweet-tooth, so that's my downfall. Been keeping track of my general health with my doctors. My immediate goal is to simply change my lifestyle by changing eating habits and exercise frequency. I personally enjoy weightlifting and see myself leaning towards body sculpting. Nice to meet you!!

Replies

• sfdeva
    sfdeva Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracey! Your story sounds very similar to mine. I’ve gained weight with menopause too. I work out about 5-6 days a week and have just added weight lifting into the mix. Hoping it will be the game changer that I need! I also have a sweet tooth and often get detailed from my eating plan in the evenings. I’ve been on and off MFP for years now. It’s really the only thing that’s worked for me. It’s just so hard :). So nice to meet you and wishing you a successful journey.
  • mrsc280611
    mrsc280611 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm just getting started again after losing 40lbs with mfp several years ago. Your stories have resonated with me. Menopause weight gain, sugar cravings and a bad ankle injury, have left me with even more weight to lose than last time. Looking to get more active and feel better overall. Will try adding strength and weights training in. Lovely to meet you, wishing us all a successful and enjoyable journey 🙂