I maintained for a month instead of "falling off the wagon"!

Options
Paindeme
Paindeme Posts: 11 Member
edited October 2022 in Success Stories
I'm feeling really proud of myself! Long story short, In August and part of September I lost about a third of the weight I want to (Still have 10 lbs to go) then I had social obligations and to be frank I just wasn't in the right mindset. But instead of throwing caution to the wind and regaining everything I stayed the exact same weight(+- fluctuations)

My month had a lot of ups and downs. I had days way over, some under. Sometimes I didn't track and I still stayed within my goal. so now that I'm going into my second leg of losing weight I feel even better prepared for the future of not just getting to my goal but staying there too.

Replies

• JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    That’s an amazing achievement 😊😊 well done you
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I always think of it as a scenic detour or a pit stop on a road trip.
    It's a great step towards durable weight management, congrats!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful, I honestly believe that maintaining is harder than losing, and you're already training yourself! Go you!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great work!
  • kjdd7904
    kjdd7904 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well done!! I firmly believe tracking is the key to success.
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    Maintaining is just as hard as losing, for me. The only thing that comes naturally is the good old slow gain.

So, congratulations! And, I'm glad you posted!
  • sandee_shore
    sandee_shore Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Good for YOU !!
  • newHampshirite
    newHampshirite Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    That is so cool! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!