Goal Met & EXCEEDED! 37lbs lost w/ pics!

Options

Replies

• baloney17
    baloney17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I feel that we've got some similarities with being overweight most of our lives and it going back and forth. I'm so ready to keep this weight off for good. I've got a long way to go and reading stories like yours is so inspiring. Congratulations on your weightloss success. You look beautiful, happy, and healthy!!!!! :happy:
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Holy Mack!! Way to go, you look great and I bet you feel amazing too!!
  • aoney
    aoney Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! By the way, is that a Shiba on your lap? I have one to they are such a cuties!!!
  • Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing! And happy :smile:
  • nateandalexmom17
    Options
    hii ur story really inspires me! <3 im currently at 175 and i wanna be at 145 by thanksgiving! i joined the gym and i am starting togo on monday morning.. you look great and u def dnt look 40 years old i say early 30's
    I had my baby 8 months ago and im very uncomfortable with my body it gets me depressesd but im always home doing house wife things && i was wondering if u can email me the things u did to lose weight i would love to follow how u lost weight..im only 21 and i dnt wanna let my self go!
  • ryanfeltz
    Options
    Thank you for the pics... they are inspiring.... I too amd about 5'4 and was at 176. I see that it can be done

You look FANTABULOUS>
  • deandrajg
    deandrajg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight loss testimony!!!! Thank you for posting it. You look great!!!
  • cherikasalzmann
    Options
    Great story, thank you for being an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • enchantedmuse
    enchantedmuse Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great Story I am very inspired we are about the same height and I started about the same weight... thanks for sharing!
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Awesome post, thanks for sharing!
    I started here at 201 and am now 171.. so about where you started. I am also 5'4" and hope to get to 140ish.. so great to see your pics!! Congrats on all your hard work paying off :)
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing.
  • brit7880
    brit7880 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! great job!!!
  • kjsheller
    Options
    So glad I just read your story. We have SO much in common! I have been battling my weight since I was 12 and will be turning 40 in February. Reading your story was like reading my mind! We are also the same height and starting weight (your highest). You have given me inspiration that I CAN do this once and for all!!! I would love to add you as a friend on here :) CONGRATS on your accomplishment and happy belated bday!!!
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look SO good! Wow! What an accomplishment :-)
  • lyknscribe
    Options
    Wow you look stunning!
  • catdoc1
    catdoc1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Thank you for sharing.
    Laura
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Omg! You are georgeous. You look sooooooooooooooooooo different from your before to after. :)
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Great work. I look at these posts everyday, I cant wait to be able to make my own
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!