Guys, what type of girl do u like physically?

Options

Replies

• EnrgizerBnny
    EnrgizerBnny Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Confidence - if you have it, I am attracted =) Body shape? I have ended up with all the above through my life and have no regrets as they were all beautiful souls. My only request, be fit - I am active and I want my partner to share in the experience!

I "fit" into a harness
    I "fit" into a seat belt
    I "fit" into an airplane seat?

Sounds legit to me? ;)

And you exude confidence... it's on!
    1blz5mjt6i3j.jpg

• Love2Rappel
    Love2Rappel Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    ;)
  • Skinnylilboi_85
    Skinnylilboi_85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bigger taller heavier and stronger than me….
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I actually read through the shallow zombie thread bc I had nothing better to do.
    On subject and my opinion I have always thought Salma Hayek had THE best female body I’ve ever seen. All natural assuming she didn’t ever get lipo or something more subtle. I think out of women I’ve been attracted to it’s either the banana model type or hourglass. I personally believe pear to be the most popular shape though, probably tied with hourglass then banana and finally apple.
    But I agree with the 2012 gang that personality trumps most physical flaws or preferences.
    Also none of this *kitten* matters. There really is somebody for everyone.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I like em with hip grips and pretty lips
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I like em with hip grips and pretty lips

She knows
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,561 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    my guy has dated all types... but he has shared that while he loves boobs and a nice butt, they're not what he was looking for. What he finds really attractive is a woman who smiles, uses sarcasm liberally, can take a joke, loves to fish, loves animals (he had dogs) and enjoys being with him.

I spent a lot of time trying to turn my body into what I thought was most attractive. I got down to the six pack abs and lean body fat and then found a thread that talks about how where I was (in my "before" state) was where most men found attractive. I struggled hard with that and then got to an "effit" state. I want to be happy with myself. I am heavier now than I've ever been, and while I don't particularly like that part... because HE likes me for me, I am more confident in my body than I've ever been... and THAT is what he likes the most.

I hope you do seek some form of therapy (maybe even look into the free online counselling). I have done a lot and it's been huge.

Wish you the best of luck. And remember... there is someone for everyone. And,since you already have a man who has chosen you, you already have proof that YOU are his someone.

• tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't have a type and have mainly went for someone who can carry a conversation and has a good yet screwed up sense of humor. I will say though that I find thick thighs attractive but it's never been a have to have thing
  • bellababy9031
    bellababy9031 Posts: 287 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    tigrig wrote: »
    Honestly I don't have a type and have mainly went for someone who can carry a conversation and has a good yet screwed up sense of humor. I will say though that I find thick thighs attractive but it's never been a have to have thing

@tigrig Screwed up sense of humor. You found her Tigger.
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Options

@tigrig Screwed up sense of humor. You found her Tigger.

Where have you been all of my life 😝
  • 23dewdrops
    23dewdrops Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I so love this! I spent the past 30 years almost hating my thighs. It's all I look at, when I find a full-body mirror. My hubs told one of the sweetest things during our beach vacay this year. I was comparing to other women, thought I'm about the same size. He said "you look better and btw, you can't compare, since you're more muscular". Seems I turned my hatered into smth good, lol.
  • makeittogoal
    makeittogoal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is one of those questions that a guy can easily put foot in mouth even if not flexible. The best way I can describe the physique I always gravitated two was an athletic cross between a softball and field hockey player. Strong and balanced.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I don't know a single guy who's ever looked at a woman and thought about any kind of fruit shape. I don't think that's a thing for guys. Physically I've always gravitated towards an athletic physique. I've long had a thing for women soccer players. Probably not coincidentally my wife was a collegiate soccer and rugby player.

I don't think it's just the look though. I was a competitive athlete much of my life and those were the circles I ran in and dating women athletes provided for a lot of commonalities...and a lot of dates that I've been on involved physical recreation like going hiking or mountain biking or kayaking or meeting up in the morning before classes to go for a run or something.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    as long as she can slither and bend in unnatural curves leaving a trail of ectoplasm & air of culpability, i’m pretty turned on tbh
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Skin on the outside. At least one kidney. Vestigial tail.
  • sugarfreesquirrel
    sugarfreesquirrel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I find it very interesting that so many women are trying to figure out how they can meet or qualify as "hot" or attractive to guys. My recommendation, be comfortable with who you are. Don't change yourself and get a boob job. Everyone has a gift or talent, and I see beauty in all women.

Because it's nice to be noticed. All my life I've felt invisible, I just want to feel accepted. But I don't have big boobs or a big butt. This thread basically lets me know not to hold my breath ab ever becoming visible. I don't have what it takes.

I'm the same, I'm practically flat chested, my butt disappears when I lose weight, I have short stubby legs (Even though I'm 5'10) and I have a big belly. Small hips, and no waist. Luckily I have a friendly face. I think some people have been attracted to me, but I don't think anyone would consider me "hot".
  • robg19822020
    robg19822020 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Never had a preference
  • CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Because it's nice to be noticed. All my life I've felt invisible, I just want to feel accepted. But I don't have big boobs or a big butt. This thread basically lets me know not to hold my breath ab ever becoming visible. I don't have what it takes.

I'm the same, I'm practically flat chested, my butt disappears when I lose weight, I have short stubby legs (Even though I'm 5'10) and I have a big belly. Small hips, and no waist. Luckily I have a friendly face. I think some people have been attracted to me, but I don't think anyone would consider me "hot".

I’m the same. I have the unfortunate genetics of being apple shaped. My legs are slim. My boobs are small and my butt is nonexistent. But all my fat goes to my belly. It sucks!!! Even when I was 100 pounds lighter I still had a lot of belly fat - like enough to grab a handful of it lol. Always had rolls and muffin top even at my lighter weight. Now that I’m heavier, my waist has grown 12 inches and it’s bigger than my hips. I’m like a reverse hourglass.

I haven’t read this whole thread but it looks like not a single guy prefers Apple shape. I feel angry and disgusted.

Question for the men: Is belly fat on a woman a big turn off for you? Is a little bit okay? How much is too much?

4n4lpbew1u2x.jpeg

Here is a picture of me from a year ago when I weighed about 40 pounds less than I do now. I think about this picture because I feel like completely losing my belly is unrealistic (it’s been fat my whole life) but this is a weight I could realistically get down to. But even with the weight loss, my belly would still be… prominent. :( This is so depressing and demotivating.

Is a belly like this a dealbreaker? A turn-off? Could you be okay with it?

Just give me a little hope please….

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    CurvyEmmy wrote: »

I’m the same. I have the unfortunate genetics of being apple shaped. My legs are slim. My boobs are small and my butt is nonexistent. But all my fat goes to my belly. It sucks!!! Even when I was 100 pounds lighter I still had a lot of belly fat - like enough to grab a handful of it lol. Always had rolls and muffin top even at my lighter weight. Now that I’m heavier, my waist has grown 12 inches and it’s bigger than my hips. I’m like a reverse hourglass.

I haven’t read this whole thread but it looks like not a single guy prefers Apple shape. I feel angry and disgusted.

Question for the men: Is belly fat on a woman a big turn off for you? Is a little bit okay? How much is too much?

4n4lpbew1u2x.jpeg

Here is a picture of me from a year ago when I weighed about 40 pounds less than I do now. I think about this picture because I feel like completely losing my belly is unrealistic (it’s been fat my whole life) but this is a weight I could realistically get down to. But even with the weight loss, my belly would still be… prominent. :( This is so depressing and demotivating.

Not a man but an old lady who wants to add my 2 cents saying if a someone considers a stomach or body shape a dealbreaker are they really worth being considered by you? Physical appearance comes and goes, it's cliche but it's what's inside that counts

Confidence comes from inside not the outer appearance and really that's what is attractive and shines through. So while working on your physical appearance for health, work in your inner appearance, your confidence and accepting that you're an awesome person and you will find you get more attention
  • itsjustme1984
    itsjustme1984 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    CurvyEmmy wrote: »

4n4lpbew1u2x.jpeg

Definitely not a dealbreaker. And if someone says it is, isn’t worth your time. So try and hold your head up and learn to love yourself for you. I’ve found out the hard way losing weight doesn’t mean confidence. I’ve got a dad body and I’ve come to the conclusion it’s not for everyone but some don’t mind it so I just try and remember there are those who accepts me for me.