Introduction Post

Options
I've installed and uninstalled this app a few times before, but this time I'm super serious... It's time to whip my butt into shape! My weight loss goal is 100 pounds, so it's gonna be a long road. I'd appreciate some friends on here so we can motivate and support each other. Please add me. :)

Replies

• CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I also want to lose 100 pounds… currently about 280 :(
  • sumanmangat
    sumanmangat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! New to MFP, but long time battle of the bulge. Need to be proactive and persistent to shed those extra stones.
    Need inspiration/support/ideas with Indian /South Asian meals
  • ChantalOdendaal
    ChantalOdendaal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Back on the horse as well. I think back to basics and starting off small might be the way this time. Good luck and chin up :)
  • Jen_Wins
    Jen_Wins Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CurvyEmmy wrote: »
    I also want to lose 100 pounds… currently about 280 :(

Thanks for the add, and good luck! We got this! 💪
  • Jen_Wins
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Hi! New to MFP, but long time battle of the bulge. Need to be proactive and persistent to shed those extra stones.
    Need inspiration/support/ideas with Indian /South Asian meals

I don't really know anything about Indian or South Asian meals, but you can add me anyway, if you'd like. Good luck with your journey! :)
  • Jen_Wins
    Options
    Back on the horse as well. I think back to basics and starting off small might be the way this time. Good luck and chin up :)

That sounds like a good plan. Thanks for the add, and good luck to you as well! :)

• Roger15Z
    Roger15Z Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have been consistently logging for 2076 days currently, my advice is to set small and attainable measurable goals, do not beat yourself up over small misteps, and be consistent with logging until it becomes habitual.