Weight loss happiness is....................

Options

Replies

• getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Being healthy and inspiring others. On a side note, I also like to be able to go out with my hot friends and be considrered on of them. Not the one that everyone tries to get to hook them up!
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Sitting in an airplane seat without using a seat belt extension
    Being able to walk without starting a fire between my thighs because of the friction!
    Looking in the mirrow and thinking...."I remember her"
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    being able to weight a fitting shirt and not look like a fat slob :D
  • LickyNees
    LickyNees Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Happiness factor for me is.......................my legs dont rub together when i walk

THIS!!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    ....wanting to wear clothes that show off your curves...
  • momma_kathleen
    Options
    "Putting another hole in my belt.

Getting into jeans that I've owned for years but which were too small.

Being able to run and run and run. Muhhh ha ha ha ha ha! "...I love this one, Phillip! your laugh says it all and i WILL do that laugh as soon as i can wear the jeans i am set on!!! thanks!
  • mc2882sin
    Options
    Being able to use a regular size bath towel and have it fit around my whole body after a shower.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Looking at some smaller clothes you own, thinking they're too small, being too lazy to do laundry and deciding to put it on anyway...

And then having it mysteriously fit.

ACTUALLY. FIT.

Only then does one realize that their size perception might be a TAD off.

:laugh:
  • bllowry
    bllowry Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    The guys may not understand this, but yesterday I went to a large thrift store in my city and tried on and bought two pairs of size 16 jeans...that didn't have a 'w' behind the number! To go from a 16w (or Lane Bryant 'blue 2' right fit) to a standard 16 in three months is huge for me! And I can now wear large shirts instead of extra large.
  • CMBrown28
    CMBrown28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    mine was when i noticed i could see my colar bones! it wasnt even something i had thought about, just noticed it in the mirror one day :)

another thing is my jawbone definition :)

and now i'm waiting for the thighs to quit touching when i walk too... hopefully soon!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Going to the store to buy new clothes today and realizing that I have dropped 4 pants sizes and I was even fitting into smaller sizes then those!
  • demure_poetic
    Options
    Sitting in an airplane seat without using a seat belt extension
    Being able to walk without starting a fire between my thighs because of the friction!
    Looking in the mirrow and thinking...."I remember her"

never had an issue with airplane seats [ i feel for you guys! :( ] ... but I can feel a difference in my thighs now, less rubbing together when i walk...and also that looking in the mirror and thinking "I remember her", i'm getting there... but i'm going to be even better than she was :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    That I'm being pursued by women in my gym...............................................
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Weigtloss happiness for me is:

Not having to shop in the big girls section. Being normal has never felt so good.
  • cacraft
    Options
    I basically have the same clothes still becuase i am poor :( haha, cant wait to have some spare pennies, i look like a clown atm! :) xxx

80% of my wardrobe are clothes I found at different thrift and consignment stores. I often find items that have never been worn. And the best part is when someone compliments you on what you are wearing!
  • supergirlsu
    Options
    Being able to walk into ANY shop and know something in there will fit!
    Oh and collarbones, someone else mentioned this and for some reason my collarbones make me very happy lol.
  • danlkrim
    Options
    It has been great being forced to buy new clothes because the old ones are huge now and falling off.
    I can now now reach for size Medium or Large instead of XL. It is also nice to look in the mirror and feel better about myself. It is motivation for losing the next 10 lbs. .
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    looking at a pair of jeans thinking there's no way they'd fit but the do and well
    seeing my collarbone
    face isn't round anymore
    looking fine in my new little black dress...can't believe those are my legs
    going from barely fitting into L/XL to a S/XS depending on the brand
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Being able to carry 6 grocerie bags 2 flight of stairs like it was nothing!!!
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Being able to carry 6 grocerie bags 2 flight of stairs like it was nothing!!!

Definately agree, so much more strength and energy.... well done :) x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!