Brita Water Bottle

Options
I love my Brita water bottle! I can drink tons of water and not worry about the cost and also am glad not to be filling up the landfills with the plastic. Drinking lots of water seems to be key for me! Im new to this site so any advice is welcome

Replies

• fitgrandmajo
    fitgrandmajo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I put 5 rubberbands on my water bottle. I remove one everytime I finish it. After I've removed 5 rubberbands I know that I've gotten my water (120 ozs) in for the day. It's a little visual trick that works for me.
  • Splinkysgirl2
    Options
    I have the Brita Water Pitcher for my home. I fill it up and then pour the water into my 25 oz carrying bottle each morning before I go to work.

The filter really does make the water taste better. It makes drinking water so much easier. However, because my tastebuds eventually get bored with just water after the 50th oz, I put a packet of water flavoring into it (e.g. Crystal Light) so that I can at least get to 75 oz for the day.

Enjoy the water and just know that you will be making many trips to the ladies room. And that's probably the real secret of the weight loss assistance from water - the extra steps you take. lol. :-)
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I bought a brita water bottle and the first time I used it the water all came out down the front of my blouse. I returned it.
  • amy_p
    amy_p Posts: 82
    Options
    I had the same problem!! I don't use it anymore either. I have a Brita Pitcher at home that I use to fill my 64oz bottle that I take to work. I drink 2 of those a day :-)
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I put 5 rubberbands on my water bottle. I remove one everytime I finish it. After I've removed 5 rubberbands I know that I've gotten my water (120 ozs) in for the day. It's a little visual trick that works for me.

Love this idea!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    Ive not had any problems with either of my bottles, that's awful! I'd like to have a pitcher for home as well. Love the rubber band idea!