Biggest Loser DVD Series Challenge?

Options

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I did some Pilates & then did the BL Cardio Max! I really made it a point to engage my muscles & really get low on the squats & lunges!! I'm sure going to be sore tomorrow!! Good thing it's a rest day! I may just get out for a nice walk around the neighborhood to stretch my legs & get some fresh air!

Have a great rest of the weekend!! :drinker:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Friday's are my rest day so today I'm doing Power Sculpt Levels 1, 2, 3 and then about 30 minutes of the treadmill.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, stay motivated and focused! It can be so hard to stay on track on the weekends. Have a good one! :drinker:

Did it .....not 30 minutes on the treadmill but I did burn 670 calories for my workout. I feel pretty DANG goood! Tomorrow is Cardio Max! :drinker:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Today I did Jillian's Cardio Kickbox & then my 40min treadmill program with alternating speed & incline!! I've been doing that program for a while & it was getting easier but I found that doing after Jillian has already kicked my butt really makes it hard!! I might have to keep that combo in mind when I really want to push myself!! BTW - I burned 534!!

Have a great day!
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i want to get a HRM so bad... but im too cheap i cant spend 100.00 on a watch!!

I slacked this weekend, didnt do anything saturday or sunday... will do cardio max tonight probably..
  • sanifrey
    Options

I slacked this weekend, didnt do anything saturday or sunday... will do cardio max tonight probably..

With a Polar F6 you'll get a chest strap too!! :laugh: LOL!! Seriously though, it's great!! You'll love it! Also, I love your little munchkin!! What a cutie!!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies
    I did my 45 mins of cardio on my BL 1 DVD. Now I feel great. Lets keep it up. Hey since we're doing the BL workout DVD does anyone want to challenge ourself to lose the most weight like in BL. We could have a weight in and a winner every week. Hows that for motivation?
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies
    I did my 45 mins of cardio on my BL 1 DVD. Now I feel great. Lets keep it up. Hey since we're doing the BL workout DVD does anyone want to challenge ourself to lose the most weight like in BL. We could have a weight in and a winner every week. Hows that for motivation?

I like! Although next week is my birthday week...yes...I said week. :blushing: So I won't anticipate winning the weigh in but I'm in nonetheless. Maybe it will help me to remember to make good choices and exercise, exercise, exercise to burn off those extras from birthday lunches/cocktails, etc. :bigsmile:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Ok I d love to join this !!!!
    Tell me what where when and how !!!
    I love TBL !!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    walmart.com dvds are a little cheaper...
  • Venusjems
    Options
    mamakisses sounds good... I myself have fallen off the biggest loser wagon lately... and i am the one that started this thread :embarassed:
    I think others are doing something like this already... because i keep seeing threads for black team, red team, etc... but i never read them because its too many pages for me..

How do you want to do it? when should we start.. I really dont have all that much to lose, but again more motivation for me to work out..
  • Venusjems
    Options

With a Polar F6 you'll get a chest strap too!! :laugh: LOL!! Seriously though, it's great!! You'll love it! Also, I love your little munchkin!! What a cutie!!

I broke down and spent the 30 on the reebok one.. I hope it is worth it...
    Thanks about my pumpkin... he has got the fatest cheeks, i could just bite them!!!
  • sanifrey
    Options

Thanks about my pumpkin... he has got the fatest cheeks, i could just bite them!!!

I hope that you're happy with your purchase. Keep your receipt though, I love that Walmart will take anything back! (just in case you're not) Did you get it at Walmart?? Why am I thinking that?? I don't see where & if you said?? ... I guess because I buy everything there I just figure that everyone else must as well!! LOL!!

Is this your first pumpkin?? Be sure to take lots & lots of pictures!! Those scrumptous cheeks won't last!! They lose that baby look way too fast!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    mamakisses sounds good... I myself have fallen off the biggest loser wagon lately... and i am the one that started this thread :embarassed:
    I think others are doing something like this already... because i keep seeing threads for black team, red team, etc... but i never read them because its too many pages for me..

How do you want to do it? when should we start.. I really dont have all that much to lose, but again more motivation for me to work out..

Sounds great! I do belong to another BL team (blue) & we weigh in every Wednesday. I don't know how much longer that challenge will last.

I say we start soon!! Maybe after the dreaded weekend, we could post our start weights & then report every week as to what our results are. What day should we make our weigh in?? Also, it'd be great to report here often about or workouts, what we're doing, how we're doing, tips, questions, etc. I think too, that since we're all into the BL we could talk about the show, the workouts, the trainers & anything else BL!! But, that's just my humble suggestion.

Any other thoughts??
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Monday is a bad weigh in day I do believe cause yup we all tend to slip a bit on the weekend...... or maybe that is incentive to NOT slip......?

I think we should start as so as possible

I will if you all want use google spread sheet to log all our info where we can go look intead of having to run through the pages here?? We can put our weights measures and times? Does that sounds good....?

Ok so if that sounds good Ive made up a page like what we could use... if this sounds like a plan I would need emails to send the page so only the group can view our page?

Oh and should we post before and after shots in the start then like a month in?
    The show chat is an awesome idea, I just recieved a bl book Id love to share and recieve info !!

What do you think ??
    What should we call our selves??
  • kimmundt
    kimmundt Posts: 19
    Options
    Hello everyone.
    I am new to myfitness pal, and I am on my way to a better me. I just ordered the 30 day shred to see what that can help me with.

I donthave a gym close to me since i live in the country, but i do have a pilates machine, a treadmill, a ball, some hand weights, and a yoga mat.

I hate the treadmill...... but I am going to learn to love it.

I would love to join a team. I expect my dvd's to arrive next week and I am going to buy a HRM.

Do you suggest any?
  • kimmundt
    kimmundt Posts: 19
    Options
    thanks for the link......
    i do not have netflix.

I cant wait.
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    thanks for the link......
    i do not have netflix.

I cant wait.
    Your welcome!!

I have started a spread sheet to trak everything for all of us do you think it is a good idea? It will have start weights goals losses gains and a place to put our minutes for daily exercise???

If you like it I would just need email addy to send you a email to give you access to the page so the world doesnt see it ?
  • Venusjems
    Options
    all these ideas sound great.. i was thinking last night i want my hubby to take a picture of me in my bikini, once a month so i can "See" my progress...

I have never used google spredsheet before, so that sounds cool and interesting..

we can be something like the purple polkadots or something silly.. instead of just a plain color

my email is this screen name at yahoo.

I am getting excited... and am ready to start!!
    RIght now i weigh everyday, but i only track my weight in here on Tuesdays.. but it doesnt matter whatever yall want!
  • Venusjems
    Options

I hope that you're happy with your purchase. Keep your receipt though, I love that Walmart will take anything back! (just in case you're not) Did you get it at Walmart?? Why am I thinking that?? I don't see where & if you said?? ... I guess because I buy everything there I just figure that everyone else must as well!! LOL!!

Is this your first pumpkin?? Be sure to take lots & lots of pictures!! Those scrumptous cheeks won't last!! They lose that baby look way too fast!

aghhh i cant figure out how to just quote the last part... Oh well ...i got the one off of buy.com that was on here the other day.. I too shop almost exclusively at walmart!

He is my first, but my 3 step children also live with me they are 14,12,10. Had them for about 5 years.. and they grow so fast too.. I take pictures of all of them any chance i get!!
    My baby is at 22 pounds and one week shy of 6 months.. He is a monster!!!