What r u most looking forward to?

Options
I know it's really gross but I am so looking forward to the tops of my thighs not sticking together when I walk around in anything other than trousers..... It makes me SO depressed....

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    working out in just a sports bra like I used to, and not worrying about what my back looks like!!!
  • Peanut1026
    Options
    It's not gross at all, I'd like to wear shorts without getting what I call "crotchidus"...lol! Most looking forward too, shopping anyplace but the plus side section of the stores.....
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Same with the thighs rubbing together! And being able to get dressed in the morning without trying on 5 different combinations of outfits until I feel slightly less fat in one!
  • virgdugas
    virgdugas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Be able to wear what ever I want, like skinny jeans or leggings, without asking myself if should or if it's fits me!!!
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Being able to wear a bikini and not worry that everyone on the beach is looking at me!

That, and buying pretty new dresses :D (preferrably in smaller sizes!)
  • leilani♥
    Options
    Oh MY! The first time I went on a hike with shorts on I got what felt like a RUG BURN on my thighs. It hurt so bad to walk ugh! Can't wait til that feeling is gone...! But I am looking forward to looking hot in a sports bra zumba top & pants.
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    ...looking in the mirror & like who's looking back.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the 500 extra calories PLUS exercise calories that i get to eat!!
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to not having to fight with my clothes in the morning!! I just hate getting dressed, picking out an outfit, etc... it's so much work these days :/
  • Teddyaderwich
    Teddyaderwich Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    So many of them gel with me too - especially the trying on five different outfits before I leave the house - just trying over and over again to find something half acceptable that I feel reasonably good in.

Back all being fat and lumpy is another one...

Another thought - I am so looking forward to little ole me at 5'3.5 weighing less than my gorgeous man at 6'....